Verified Reviewer

1.7

I went in because one end of a bridge had come loose. The dentist came in, and after pulling on that end, told me it was not loose.

I told him that this was not my imagination, that, of course, it was loose. He doubled down and left the room, after which the dental hygienist told me I needed a deep cleaning for $2300, and four subsequent visits in the following 12 months at $250 each, for a total of $3300. I was then led to the front office where the financial employee tried to get me to sign up for the Care Credit card, a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank(with whom I've done business for many years). I told her that I would need to think about it and I left.

A few days later, I received an email stating that my Care Credit card had been approved, and there was a charge for $1400 from Aspen Dental, for work to which I hadn't agreed, and a card for which I hadn't applied. I called Synchrony, and after an investigation, they determined that I definitely had not applied for the card.

Within a few days, I was able to get an appointment with another dentist who found that the bridge was, indeed, loose, and he performed the proper work the following week. Aspen Dental employees are both incompetent and fraudulent.

User's recommendation: They are knee-deep in fraud and incompetence.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Cons: Are incompetent and dishonest.

Location: 3842 South Glenstone Avenue, Springfield, MO 65804