I had a toothache. I called Aspen dental.

I explained that I have an emergency. I explained that the tooth was really hurting. At first the person I talked too offered to make me an appointment for next week. I explained again that the tooth was very painful.

The person took all of my insurance information. I was given an appointment for later that day. Another employee called me back and cancelled my appointment. She informed me, "We are way overbooked.

The person that called back informed me that I could reschedule for a cleaning and exam. Do not use this bunch for emergency!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Preferred solution: Found a different dentist .

I didn't like: Lack of communication.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #917861

Aspen doesn't care anything about treating an emergency for a small fee. Their main prize is landing a new patient they can screw over by sticking them with a gigantic upfront credit card bill.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #917003

Well, those people that wait until their teeth hurt don't often take precedence over good patients in a dental office. Toothache patients tend to be always toothache patients- they never learn.

That being said, I usually have them in my office and numb them with long-acting anesthetic to make them comfortable.

Then they frequently have to wait a good while until I have an opening in my schedule.

No dentist can inconvenience good scheduled patients for a stranger.

If you have not figured it out yet, a chain dental clinic is a terrible place to go for any type of dental treatment. Just read a fraction of these 1000+ complaints.