Newport, Michigan

I have read all the complaints about this wanna be doctor and I should have believed what others said.She tells u what u need, then acts overly nice to you then collects ur money then has a terrible attitude when she has to fix what she screwed, I know this because she screwed up a root canal in my mouth and then after all the time she was working on me said she cant do it and I have to see a specialist.

why didnt she send me there to begin with to avoid all this agrivation??Even her assistants seem afraid of her, WARNING Stay away from this lady.I was told that she is going to a new aspen in Taylor MI, you have been warned Taylor.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Aspen Dental Incompetence, lack of knowledge and expertise Aspen Dental "My experience with Aspen Dental has been a painful and an unbelievable nightmare. I had a front fractured tooth that was infected. I agreed to have them remove it on..." Read more Aspen Dental - Unbelievable Aspen Dental "Made app . went in to get upper parshal replaced. Free x rays, conseltion impressions. Come back next week. Went to pick up my teeth and it is a joke...." Read more Aspen Dental - Medical Negligence and Misdiagnoses Aspen Dental "My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network. I literally almost died because of a..." Read more Aspen Dental - Doctor refused to correct defective crowns Aspen Dental "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more