4.8
Additional Fees

I was at the Bradenton ,Fl office ( Cortez Rd ) ,today for VET,s Day . Dr.

Dixon did not have to pull the remaining 6 teeth in my lower jaw . He could've pulled only one and called it a success but ,he pulled all of them so I could get new dentures ,both upper and lower . The Staff was courteous , understanding ,kind and helpful in all ways .! Answered questions as did Dr.

Dixon , I even listened to them talking to a VET with PTSD for a half hour -forty five minutes ,before Dr. Dixon saw me . I would tell anyone to go to ASPEN DENTAL ,on Cortez Rd. in Bradenton for Dental .

If your upset you might not have the right area for ASPEN DENTAL .!!!!!!!!!!

Only problem I see is the pricing for new dentures . If they were a couple hundred dollars above affordible dentures that would be AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentistry Doctor.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Dentist and dental assistants, Office staff, Dental assistant, Doctor.

I didn't like: And the supprize amount had to pay.

Comments

I forgot to mention on ," VETERANS DAY ",when they open the doors up they only will do 1 extraction but the others were so loose with bone loss , Dr. Dixon did me a GREAT favor and got the rest while I was there .

I had , what they call bone loss in the lower jaw . Maybe I didn't word it right but, it was a great favor .

GOD BLESS and have a Wonderful ,Blessed NEW YEAR . Donnie

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1343521

Posted enough rave reviews yet, Donnie? Sure, you got it free, but was it the wrong thing to do?The standard of care, especially on the bottom , is to leave at least two tooth roots, one on each side of the arch, preferably canines.

Do root canals on them and put a filling on top and the the denture can rest over them. Makes any denture tremendously more stable and preserves bone, too.So if A$pen were REALLY concerned about Vets, they would have saved your two canines, done root canals on them, and extracted the incisors. Could have been done in one appointment as well. I do it all the time.By the way, I am a veteran also.

Thanks for serving our country.

We did great dentistry when I was a military dentist. It is a shame patients don't keep up their teeth after they get out of the service.

to Seasoned Dentist #1409577

Sir, one canine already fell out and the rest were loose . You're right about ," if they kept up with their teeth after the military ",but all of us do not have GREAT insurance after the military .

We all live different lives and work at different places ,all over the country . I never worked for any auto company that gave their employees the best , Companies back in the Vietnam Era were lucky if they would hire us !The ones who got the best and bragged about it were the auto workers .Later hard working AMERICAN'S like myself and you as well had to BAIL them out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steel mills were closing down,jobs were going overseas and across the border . Trucking companies with the unions were going out of business and going non-union .

I had to watch for rocks and cinder blocks off of overpasses while trying not to get killed or kill someone on the highway because of the many strikes . I appreciate your reply and you have to understand my situation. " GOD BLESS ",you and your family for the new year .

I haven't lived your life neither you mine . Take Care and "GOD BLESS ".

to Seasoned Dentist #1409585

THANK YOU ,for your service and THANK YOU ,for your concern . It's nice to hear from professionals but I wasn't the only vet in the office .There were some older than me on SSI and others from the Gulf War . But I do sincerely appreciate your concern and comment .Donnie

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1343509

I had to pay nothing ,being a VET , as did other VETS that walked in or had APPT,s . AGAIN ,THUMB's up to DR.

DIXON and the STAFF . The experience was GREAT and , I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM ,to all those in the immediate area !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1343491

It's going to make some MAD and I hope it does because if you are upset about this , then your GUILTY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Donnie2017 Champaign, Illinois, United States #1343877

Guilty of what, Donne?

I don't understand. Who is supposed to be mad?

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1343487

If the people *** would spend less time doing that , their self worth and how important they think they are ,the World would be a BETTER PLACE .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because they have a MERCEDES ,JAGUAUR, HUM VEE and a million dollars in the bank makes them no better than me . I'm no better than a homeless person ,they are no better than me , In " GODS EYES ", we are all the same money or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Donnie2017 #1410562

I don't understand, Donnie. Who has Mercedes, Humvees, and Jaguars, and over a million dollars in the bank? What do they have to do with the treatment you received?