Went today for initial exam, X-rays and cleaning- was there 2&1/2 hours, no cleaning and was treated like a number on an assembly line!No personal connection and the technology is not even from this century that they are using!

The most upsetting thing was being asked how much money I had to spend? Nothing about what was best for my mouth or what could be/should be done immediately. They were more than happy to hand a 28,000.

Dollar estimate for possible work- with no explanation of what needed to be done!

I was in tears when I left, because I was so upset by the way I was treated!Will NOT be going back and I do not recommend them to anyone!!!!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Even when I take my dog to the Vet; I get a printout of every penny and what it went for. They're ripping u off bigtime.

I had the same experience in the Hanover location, I went in there to get one price for a tooth and I left there with an estimated bill of 8900.00, Really makes you feel like ***.However, after I was home my husband asked me how the bill got that high.

I went to look and they did not give me a print out of every charge either to show how it adds up to that.

Kind of makes you scratch your head.:sigh