I was told that Aspen dental was professional and less expensive than my regular dentist. Boy were they wrong ! The young lady that took xrays was in a hurry to go home and not overly friendly. If she would have chewed her gum more rapidly her teeth would have fallen out !

I need dentures and the extraction of my teeth was more than Twice the cost at Aspen.

When they explained the dentures, I felt like I was listening to a used car salesman.

I could not understand alot of the broken English spoken to me by the "doctor".

Sorry but, No Thanks !

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

wow, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience! I have to say that I am currently undergoing treatment through my local Aspen Dental and I couldn't be happier with them. They are extremely friendly and are willing to answer every single question I have, and I ask a LOT of questions. As for billing, the office manager should be able to apply for credit for you. If your credit is good you may not have to pay anything at your appointments and just make affordable monthly payments just like a credit card. That's how it was for me. My credit is good and I have a low monthly payment of 109 with no office payments at all. Maybe you can find another local branch?

Sometimes people that work in medical facilities aren't always as nice or professional as we expect them to be, but try not to let it reflect on the company as a whole. I really do think Aspen is a great company with your smile as their top priority. And like any company, their goal is to make money. And they do this by making their customers happy. Sometimes a company will fail in this goal, it happens with everyone.

I would recommend you apply for credit (it's called Credit Care, I believe) and this way you can get the work done that you need without going broke.

Good luck. :)