I wish I had seen this before I went.I'm going thru the same thing, only I'm being charged over 4,000.00 for something I can't even wear.

I do not recommend Aspen to anyone! they are a rip off, con artists, and their dentists are all wanna bees! They can't get a decent job anywhere else, so they end up there. I paid over 4,000 dollars for a temporary upper plate,,,that is shoddy made, and a lower plate that I can't even wear.

I've been on the phone with the finance company several times, and if I don't pay this bill , it goes on my credit report.

:( Screwed no matter which way I turn.Thank you for nothing but debt Aspen Dental.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Shoddy work, Overcharging and shoddy work.

Comments

Do you mean to say you don't like shoddy work?

That is all you'll get at A$pen Dental Crime Syndicate.Young dentists are triple-booked right out of school and forced to use the worst, cheapest labs available.

Not much way they can succeed.

Next time save some money so you are not forced to use Aspen's preferred Loan Sharks.

About the only thing you can do is complain to your State's attorney general.Maybe he will fine them like Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, and Indiana have already.