I had a full bottom denture and a partial on the top with only 6 teeth that were still mine (root canals and crowns).One of my front crowns fell out and it was so old it needed replacing.

I went to Aspen Dental to see if it could be re-cemented. After a very brief exam, I was told it couldn't be saved and it was impossible to add this front tooth to my partial. I was quickly taken to the office manager who told me I needed to get the remaining teeth extracted and get a full set of dentures. I was mortified but knew I couldn't be seen with a missing front tooth.

I was told my insurance would cover half and they signed me up for a carecredit card and charged it 1300 dollars. They don't use gas and my mouth wasn't completely numb after 15 shots. I felt every tooth being pulled. This was the most traumatic experience I've ever had at a dentist.

When I went to get my permanent dentures 6 months later, they asked me if they looked okay. When I said no, they were crooked (sloping down from left to right), they said that my mouth and smile were crooked, not the teeth! I worked on them at home with a battery operated nail file. They don't fit and are difficult to eat with.

I didn't go back because they wouldn't listen anyway.In a couple of years I will go somewhere else and have decent dentures made, but I will NEVER go back to Aspen Dental.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121112_pc_CarolAnn1967 **

CarolAnn – We’d like to speak with you to learn more and try to resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,