320 views
Verified Reviewer

2.3

This is the first time I have ever been to the dentist and they want money upfront before anything is even done. They extracted two teeth in back of my mouth on the left with no problem and now, another one towards the back right side.

So far, no problems. After the exam of all my teeth, I was told that after what Medicare insurance and my dental discount would cover, I owe $3,400 for 3 teeth to be capped, one to be pulled for which they wanted to do a bridge or transplant and I said no to either one and told them to pull it instead. I know how much transplants and bridges cost. I later find out that with the work done above, I also have fillings all to the tune of over $10,000.

How in the world could I have SO much work to be done in my little mouth for that amount of money? I will find a dentist who will be more reliable than crooked.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aspen Dental Pros: Nice location, People were nice.

Aspen Dental Cons: Hgh price for work.

Comments

No kind of honest dentist wants all the money up front for treatment. Normal dentists are on a pay-as-you-go basis.

The favorite Aspen trick is to collect all the money up front, then make it hard to get appointments to actually get the treatment completed that has been paid for. They hope you will give up and just let them keep the money for doing nothing. Are you aware that Aspen has been hammered by the attorneys-general in FOUR states? President Robert Fontana just pays the fines and keeps up the patient scams.

To these crooks, fines are just a cost of doing business. PLEASE get a second opinion from an honest independent dentist before having any more treatment.

Aspen Dental Reviews