325 views
2.6

Update by user Jan 13, 2020

No it wasn't they was worried about 200 before helping me

Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2020

I went there ashamed of my smile they worked with me great, awesome staff, great atmosphere, great dentist. Had all uppers pulled and denture put in same day.

I told them it did not fit, they said once swelling goes down it will be perfect, weeks went by same outcome my denture is too thick hold my lip up when I smile you only see teeth on one side the other side is so far up it looks horrible, I came back they repaired looks like someone took playdoe and threw it together same issue. I cant smile ir socialize after 2000 spent. Now they complain I owe 250 more. Really fix my denture.

I do not recommend dentures from there to anyone. If they had a zero star that's what i would give them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Fix my denture straight, too thick and is higher on one side than other.

Aspen Dental Pros: Great customer service very friendly, Teck was nice.

Aspen Dental Cons: Shoddy workmanship.

Location: 1382 S Park St, Carrollton, GA 30117

Comments

Were you in a disco when you had that purple photo taken? Anyone can see from that picture that your bite is way off. Your top and bottom teeth do not even line up right.

You were not prudent to let them take out all your teeth. Few patients really like dentures made by good dentists.

And dentists who work from outfits like Aspen are far from "good." Maybe an experienced independent dentist can reline them to make them wearable, until you can get a new set made.

WARNING- Really good dentures cost $1700-$2000 EACH. It is a lot of work to fabricate dentures correctly.

Sue them!!!!! They botched your mouth

Aspen Dental Reviews