I went to Ashen Dental for a cleaning in December 2017 and was suckered. I supposedly had gum trouble.

The work they said I needed was eleven hundred dollars ($1100.00) and that I could get credit for this amount without interest for 18 months. When I got the first bill it was well over eleven hundred dollars . So ok maybe they are charging for other visits. I paid $400.00 last month.

This month I get a bill for $939.00. A statement in very small letters state that I had not paid on time. Thus interest? Again, I was told (shame on me) that it was interest free for 18 months.

I am paying $400.00 this month which is March 2018.

I will let you know what the amount is on next months bill. Not a satisfied client of Aspen Dental.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You are lucky they did not tell you eleven hundred dollars and then bill you eleven THOUSAND dollars.You fell for the no-interest loan scam. Join the club!It would be interesting to go to an honest dentist and see if you really needed the expensive gum treatment to begin with. Most patients I see for second opinions don't!