365 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Went into Aspen to get teeth removed that had been hurting me for a while. I thoroughly explained my pain and symptoms to my assigned dentist.

He told me there was no infection and not to worry , my bothersome teeth would be out with no pain today. After sticking me with multiple shots of Novacaine that failed to numb my mouth he proceeded to attempt taking out my teeth. He drilled *** into one and I screamed in pain. He then told me to go to an oral surgeon and rushed me out.

I have been bleeding massive amounts since then and I am currently hospitalized.

They believe he struck my artery. I want compensation for this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aspen Dental Pros: Pre x ray.

Aspen Dental Cons: Doctor, Misdiagnosis of my cracked tooth and did nthing about it, Severed my artery, Did not listen to patient.

Location: 160 Elm Plaza, Waterville, ME 04901

Comments

First mistake was not caring for your teeth. Second mistake was wanting it yanked out instead of saving it with a root canal.

Third mistake was going to Aspen instead of an honest, competent, independent dentist.

What will your fourth mistake be? Wasting money on an unproductive lawsuit?

#1832088
@PissedConsumer1801306

they don't need your worthless advice.

your case actually MIGHT have a chance. Others have suffered without compensation, but yours sounds serious enough at least for your dental board to take a look.

Please file a complaint with them, AND contact an attorney asap!!!

GOOD LUCK.......so sorry for your pain. Aspen Dental can only find incompetent (OR NAIVE) people to work there since their reputation is in the toilet with REAL dental professionals.

@Victimized by A

I am certainly glad I read these reviews! I was about to have 5 teeth extracted and get dentures, it is safe to say Aspen 'will not' be the ones I do business with. I was nervous enough about this as it was, but after reading these reviews, FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Aspen Dental Reviews