262 views

Went to Aspen Dental for a handful of appointments when I got my new insurance. Never had a cavity, but they tell me I have 4 after a 5 minute "cleaning".

Within 3 years, I've had to had 3/4 replaced by another dentist already, including one needing a root canal because they either didn't get all the rot, or the filling wasn't binding correctly.

My current dentist told me the filling looked like it was over 10 years old. Will be seeing Aspen Dental in small claims court.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Filling.

Location: New York, New York

Comments

Good luck suing them. They get sued all the time and have more and better lawyers than you can ever afford.

The other day I had an elderly patient that remembered the exact year she had all her silver fillings. All of them are now 55+ year old. You are lucky if the white plastic crap fillings most dentists put in last 1/4 of that time. Please find a new dentist who owns his practice.

Ask him: 1. Do you use rubber dams when you do fillings?" 2. Do you still do silver amalgam fillings? 3.

Do you still do gold inlays and inlays on back teeth?

If the answer is "yes" to all of these, you probably have a good dentist. Corporate clinics like Aspen will say "no" to all three questions.

Aspen Dental Reviews