Even though my husband is please with his LOWER dentures, we were totally suckered into paying over $6,000 for them.Because he really needed them, we were enticed into financing $2,500 after a down-payment of over $400.

Because of his physical and mental state at the time, he didn't read all of the fine print. We have been paying $100 or more a month for last couple of years. We still owe as of today, $1,746.00 because he did not see the part about being charged the TOTAL interest (not just what we owed) because the entire amount had not been paid off. They did two times since we started.

One time they added over $600 in interest and this time it was over $700. He was also talked into getting an up-grade for a price of over $600. Then, you think you have an account that you can use any time - WRONG.

In order to use the financing, your visit has to be $200 or more.His bottom dentures are nice but NOT worth the price.

This reviewer shared experience about "financing/interest charged" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aspen Dental. The most disappointing about dentures from Aspen Dental was not explaining fully disclosing rules of financing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aspen Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Aspen Dental to other companies on our site.

I agree with the "pissed customer".I was talked into a $4,800 bill and now see dentures advertised as low as $400.Now, I am locked in this loan which I have paid down to about $2,400.

I have often thought of pursuing legal helpwith this overcharge.Maybe if some of us got together, we could bring this to usury proportions.Oh yes, I only have uppers and not a complete set.$4,800 is inflated for just the one denture.

This Coventry bank are chatter and looser they charged interest more than what I owe for 15 days

I’m not sure which branch your husband went to, I am in Port St.Lucie Florida, I have the same set up as your husband in being you have 18 months to pay the entire balance off, interest free.

That being said if the balance is not paid off in that time frame they charge interest, it’s deffered interest. I went, I’m 26 years old they explained the 18 month plan to me and came up with an amount I’d have to pay each month to get it paid a month BEFORE the 18th month so no interest would be added on.

Whether your husband didn’t read the fine print or didn’t entirely understand what the representative at aspen was telling him this is an option they give everyone and from people I’ve spoke to it’s very popular.At this point whatever amount of time you have remaining make sure you get the ENTIRE balance taken care of so they won’t add more interest.

You do realize that Aspen dental is just a franchise name, each office is indenpendently owned and operated. I used them for a couple crowns and used dental first to finanace, they gave me several options and optioned to spread them out to capitalize on my insurance.

They clearly said what I would have to pay to not get the accured interest by certain date. And on the bill it clearly states what I will pay if I only pay the minimum and if I pay a little more and states the remaining balance that will need to be paid by this date.

If the original poster did not like the price, should have got a second opinion, and then with the dental first the poster agreed to pay the agreed amount but did not pay the amount needed to pay the accurred interest, their fault not Aspen dental or dental first

to Andrew #1432734

The company line to state regulators is they are "independently owned." That is a bold-faced lie.The money collected at each A$pen office goes into a central A$pen Dental corporate bank account.

The supposed "owner" dentists own nothing but a shell corporation to hoodwink state boards of dentistry.

The shell corporation owns NOTHING of value you see in the office.A$pen and others like it are a scam from the get-go!

to Seasoned Dentist #1435522

Aspen dental is a franchise, so yeah every branch which is indenpendently owned pays a franchise fee back to the corpate office in order to use the name. Just like any other national franchise chain.

My sister keeps getting phone calls from these people saying that she owes them money yet did not have any work done yet

There is a website for BBB you can make comments of what is displeasing to the patient.Here it is https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints.

I advise any and everyone to complete the form because I think that Aspen Dental is taken advantage of us!Let's get things to their limit!

They don't want to help you.You have to pay want they say!

I thought in hardship cases I tell them what i can afford.I guess the really dont want their money.

to Anonymous #1379004

My husband and I needed financing.It amounted the cost of a new small car!

All I could do was cry! So, I have an upper plate, that they just can't get it right, and a lower which will keep you if you let it! Then, I called and go my husband's credit sent to us (over 1000) and today I thought I would check mine. There was a message in my mailbox but I cant get into my account, which I feel is part of the training, so you get so frustrated that you just want to get off the phone before I blew up!

I don't know if BBB has anything to look into them, or not, and it seems they always have a masked number from our area.

I know people need to get a job, so I don't blame them for them being trained to do what they do, so I bit my tongue for 45 minute!!!*HELP* Never ever finance with Aspen again!

$6,000 for a denture??????? They sold me a used one for $300

You don't get all of these extra fees if you pay the total amount off in the time it's supposed to be paid off.It's common sense.

You all must have the same issues with all of your credit cards and everything then.

You pay your bill on time monthly, you pay the loan off on time by the end date.No additional fees, it's like magic.

to acz287 #1368740

Its great you have everyones financial problems figured out.

to Acz is a joke #1387375

If you dont have yours figured out, don't borrow. Duh.

to Acz is a joke #1439387

It isn’t they don’t have everyone’s finances figured out.As the post you commented on it said, it’s common sense.

They deffered interest to help you out. They give you 18 months to pay the balance.

With every loan/credit line anything “borrowed” it gains interest.Paying above the minimum payment goes straight towards the principle balance, which in the end means you owe less interest due to the fact you owed them money for a shorter amount of time.

Any plan or CC that has no interest for certain amount of time will add the interest to any balance left of the promotion at the end of the promotiinal period. Learn to read the paperwork people. Says right on it.

I would really like to hear from some one regarding this complaint as I have my own and need so help and perhaps advise. I come to find out what shietsters aspen dental are. Please help Cindy at clv479@gmail.com

Ocala, Florida, United States #1346040

I dealt with them crooked thieves to I tell everybody I no do not do any business with them at all have u heard about any class action suites or maybe better business people these thieves need to be out of buisness.

I am going though the same thing I need one tooth replaced they ruined two teeth to put a bridge in and it costs me to 2,500 dollars I pay my payments on time and I get harrsing phone calls from unknown number saying I should pay more that I owe more on bill now being screw over they slowly ruining my credit they are *** artists and if I don't pay in full I'll be paying almost 4,000 dollars for 2,500 don't deal with aspan dental

Brockton, Massachusetts, United States #1339201

That's true. happened to me too