10.2K views

Even though my husband is please with his LOWER dentures, we were totally suckered into paying over $6,000 for them.Because he really needed them, we were enticed into financing $2,500 after a down-payment of over $400.

Because of his physical and mental state at the time, he didn't read all of the fine print. We have been paying $100 or more a month for last couple of years. We still owe as of today, $1,746.00 because he did not see the part about being charged the TOTAL interest (not just what we owed) because the entire amount had not been paid off. They did two times since we started.

One time they added over $600 in interest and this time it was over $700. He was also talked into getting an up-grade for a price of over $600. Then, you think you have an account that you can use any time - WRONG.

In order to use the financing, your visit has to be $200 or more.His bottom dentures are nice but NOT worth the price.

This reviewer shared experience about "financing/interest charged" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aspen Dental. The most disappointing about dentures from Aspen Dental was not explaining fully disclosing rules of financing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aspen Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Aspen Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Any plan or CC that has no interest for certain amount of time will add the interest to any balance left of the promotion at the end of the promotiinal period. Learn to read the paperwork people. Says right on it.

I would really like to hear from some one regarding this complaint as I have my own and need so help and perhaps advise. I come to find out what shietsters aspen dental are. Please help Cindy at clv479@gmail.com

Ocala, Florida, United States #1346040

I dealt with them crooked thieves to I tell everybody I no do not do any business with them at all have u heard about any class action suites or maybe better business people these thieves need to be out of buisness.

I am going though the same thing I need one tooth replaced they ruined two teeth to put a bridge in and it costs me to 2,500 dollars I pay my payments on time and I get harrsing phone calls from unknown number saying I should pay more that I owe more on bill now being screw over they slowly ruining my credit they are *** artists and if I don't pay in full I'll be paying almost 4,000 dollars for 2,500 don't deal with aspan dental

That's true. happened to me too

yes I know what you mean my mom is going through the same problem with aspen dental and this dental first finace

Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #1335249

Aspen dental keeps breaking my good teeth.Never seen anything like that.

Just rushing and ripping. Just generates more money they think I'm not sure. The manager is supposed to have called me. Nope I'll have to take the initiative with that.

I need to go over my whole bill.

Kind of short sided behavior it seems to me.If it were a stock I'd short it lol

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #1334885

They did my mother the same way its a scam. I was paying 100 dollars then they charge her 700 in cleaning they didn't do her teeth correct plus they charge you 250 or more to clean your teeth

Dallas, Texas, United States #1320446

Big surprise! Greedy private equity investors illegally own a chain of dental clinics headed by a crook who recruits crooked managers and employs a crooked shyster finance company. Moral of the story: patronize honest independent dentists who own their practices and you won't have these problems.

I certainly hope you contacted the State Attorney General to lodge a complaint to have the matter looked into.Also I would contact your state Consumer Affairs Office.

I would also strongly recommend you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I'm not a lawyer of course but I know what I would do as a consumer.Hope this helps !