Dunnellon, Florida
8.5K views 29 comments

Even though my husband is please with his LOWER dentures, we were totally suckered into paying over $6,000 for them.Because he really needed them, we were enticed into financing $2,500 after a down-payment of over $400.

Because of his physical and mental state at the time, he didn't read all of the fine print. We have been paying $100 or more a month for last couple of years. We still owe as of today, $1,746.00 because he did not see the part about being charged the TOTAL interest (not just what we owed) because the entire amount had not been paid off. They did two times since we started.

One time they added over $600 in interest and this time it was over $700. He was also talked into getting an up-grade for a price of over $600. Then, you think you have an account that you can use any time - WRONG.

In order to use the financing, your visit has to be $200 or more.His bottom dentures are nice but NOT worth the price.

Review about: Dentures.

I didn't like: Not explaining fully disclosing rules of financing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Financing/interest charged / $1300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

I am going though the same thing I need one tooth replaced they ruined two teeth to put a bridge in and it costs me to 2,500 dollars I pay my payments on time and I get harrsing phone calls from unknown number saying I should pay more that I owe more on bill now being screw over they slowly ruining my credit they are *** artists and if I don't pay in full I'll be paying almost 4,000 dollars for 2,500 don't deal with aspan dental

Betty

That's true. happened to me too

kim

yes I know what you mean my mom is going through the same problem with aspen dental and this dental first finace

Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #1335249

Aspen dental keeps breaking my good teeth.Never seen anything like that.

Just rushing and ripping. Just generates more money they think I'm not sure. The manager is supposed to have called me. Nope I'll have to take the initiative with that.

I need to go over my whole bill.

Kind of short sided behavior it seems to me.If it were a stock I'd short it lol

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #1334885

They did my mother the same way its a scam. I was paying 100 dollars then they charge her 700 in cleaning they didn't do her teeth correct plus they charge you 250 or more to clean your teeth

ClydeDDS
Dallas, Texas, United States #1320446

Big surprise! Greedy private equity investors illegally own a chain of dental clinics headed by a crook who recruits crooked managers and employs a crooked shyster finance company. Moral of the story: patronize honest independent dentists who own their practices and you won't have these problems.

Paul

I certainly hope you contacted the State Attorney General to lodge a complaint to have the matter looked into.Also I would contact your state Consumer Affairs Office.

I would also strongly recommend you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I'm not a lawyer of course but I know what I would do as a consumer.Hope this helps !

Elaine Large

I also had the same experience with Dental First...But Aspen Dental messed me over.

I had terrible service on my teeth.. The dentist they had were terrible. I stuck to the one that I was better. I just had so many bad experiences...

Dentist gone for weeks at a time had to wait for the one I picked to get back. This started in 2015 and I'm still trying to get my dentures fixed to fit my mouth... So I wasn't given the right quote for my dentures and fillings and crowns.. so half way through instead of $2600 it ended up being $4000 financed thru Dental first...

after my last bill in Dec. 2016 I had over $800 in interest.

so I went to a credit card with no interest for 18 months.I feel both companies is a complete rip off....

Linda Starnes
to Elaine Large New Lebanon, Ohio, United States #1322580

I also had the same thing happen to me They told me that the price wold be $3100.00 before I got started on my treatment they charge the whole amount and them when I was the last treatment they told me I was still going to have to pay another $1600.00.I told them forget it I will go some place eise .

I am also going to pay dental first off and go to a credit card with 18 months free interest.NEVER GOING TO GO TO ASPEN DENTAL AGAIN

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1269467

I'm having a similar experience and am planning on filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau because AspenDental told me I would be financed for 18 months for $1600.I made a mental note to pay $100/month because I WAS TOLD the financiers WANTED me to be late to get interest.

This is BS and I am angry.

I got a voicemail about owing $80+dollars to bring my account up-to-date; meanwhile I have been paying what should have been higher than required payments.THIS IS NOT OVER.