11.9K views

Even though my husband is please with his LOWER dentures, we were totally suckered into paying over $6,000 for them.Because he really needed them, we were enticed into financing $2,500 after a down-payment of over $400.

Because of his physical and mental state at the time, he didn't read all of the fine print. We have been paying $100 or more a month for last couple of years. We still owe as of today, $1,746.00 because he did not see the part about being charged the TOTAL interest (not just what we owed) because the entire amount had not been paid off. They did two times since we started.

One time they added over $600 in interest and this time it was over $700. He was also talked into getting an up-grade for a price of over $600. Then, you think you have an account that you can use any time - WRONG.

In order to use the financing, your visit has to be $200 or more.His bottom dentures are nice but NOT worth the price.

This reviewer shared experience about "financing/interest charged" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aspen Dental. The most disappointing about dentures from Aspen Dental was not explaining fully disclosing rules of financing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aspen Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Aspen Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

There is a website for BBB you can make comments of what is displeasing to the patient.Here it is https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints.

I advise any and everyone to complete the form because I think that Aspen Dental is taken advantage of us!Let's get things to their limit!

They don't want to help you.You have to pay want they say!

I thought in hardship cases I tell them what i can afford.I guess the really dont want their money.

to Anonymous #1379004

My husband and I needed financing.It amounted the cost of a new small car!

All I could do was cry! So, I have an upper plate, that they just can't get it right, and a lower which will keep you if you let it! Then, I called and go my husband's credit sent to us (over 1000) and today I thought I would check mine. There was a message in my mailbox but I cant get into my account, which I feel is part of the training, so you get so frustrated that you just want to get off the phone before I blew up!

I don't know if BBB has anything to look into them, or not, and it seems they always have a masked number from our area.

I know people need to get a job, so I don't blame them for them being trained to do what they do, so I bit my tongue for 45 minute!!!*HELP* Never ever finance with Aspen again!

$6,000 for a denture??????? They sold me a used one for $300

#1362085

You don't get all of these extra fees if you pay the total amount off in the time it's supposed to be paid off.It's common sense.

You all must have the same issues with all of your credit cards and everything then.

You pay your bill on time monthly, you pay the loan off on time by the end date.No additional fees, it's like magic.

to acz287 #1368740

Its great you have everyones financial problems figured out.

Any plan or CC that has no interest for certain amount of time will add the interest to any balance left of the promotion at the end of the promotiinal period. Learn to read the paperwork people. Says right on it.

I would really like to hear from some one regarding this complaint as I have my own and need so help and perhaps advise. I come to find out what shietsters aspen dental are. Please help Cindy at clv479@gmail.com

Ocala, Florida, United States #1346040

I dealt with them crooked thieves to I tell everybody I no do not do any business with them at all have u heard about any class action suites or maybe better business people these thieves need to be out of buisness.

I am going though the same thing I need one tooth replaced they ruined two teeth to put a bridge in and it costs me to 2,500 dollars I pay my payments on time and I get harrsing phone calls from unknown number saying I should pay more that I owe more on bill now being screw over they slowly ruining my credit they are *** artists and if I don't pay in full I'll be paying almost 4,000 dollars for 2,500 don't deal with aspan dental