21.9K views

Even though my husband is please with his LOWER dentures, we were totally suckered into paying over $6,000 for them. Because he really needed them, we were enticed into financing $2,500 after a down-payment of over $400.

Because of his physical and mental state at the time, he didn't read all of the fine print. We have been paying $100 or more a month for last couple of years. We still owe as of today, $1,746.00 because he did not see the part about being charged the TOTAL interest (not just what we owed) because the entire amount had not been paid off. They did two times since we started.

One time they added over $600 in interest and this time it was over $700. He was also talked into getting an up-grade for a price of over $600. Then, you think you have an account that you can use any time - WRONG.

In order to use the financing, your visit has to be $200 or more. His bottom dentures are nice but NOT worth the price.

This reviewer shared experience about "financing/interest charged" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Aspen Dental. The most disappointing about dentures from Aspen Dental was not explaining fully disclosing rules of financing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aspen Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Aspen Dental to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1571959

Yes they are full of ***

I was suckered in as well,but Aspen knew what was happening.aspen dental is crooks.

Same happen with me. They took $800 from the finace without any treatment and strated charging the interest. So DO NOT DO FINANCING WITH ASPEN.

I had zero issues. They give you all the paperwork pertaining to the financing, so it's no secret that if you don't pay the balance off during the defered interest period, you will see hundreds added to your bill as interest is charged on the total amount.

I also got ripped off too. I financed $2760 paid it down to $1400 then they ballooned it to $2270 saying I had interest tacked back on.

They were not very clear about the financing terms and agreement. I feel that even if I missed something $860 interest was highway robbery.

I carried my daughter there. Very dissatisfied with the hole place aspen dental and finances.

My to was $2500. Supposedly paid for a top partial plate she got a temporary that didn't even fit. Carried her to another dentist. He couldn't believe she had been to a dentist at all.

I also thought that the finance charges would be on the balance. Very bad experience.

Same thing here, Only I had a Deep Clean, 1 root Canal against my wishes, and 1 back tooth pulled. Comenity Capital Bank Bank $6400.00 ARE YOU *** KIDDING ME.

I feel for you. There are quite few Calss Action Suits going on now, you may want to join one.

Aspen Dental very expensive!!!

I would not go thru Aspen Dental. They ripped me off.

top teeth good enough for me to wear to work.

I have been back many time for bottom teeth still can not wear. Plus Comenity Dental First Financing calls me every other day to remind me when my payment is due....Like I am stupid.

Do not use this company. If you don't use them, they will continue to charge you interest..DO NOT EVEN SIGN THEIR PAPERWORK..

Aspen dental is very tricky so pay attention in everything they do and watch out those wanna help you get the bedt smiles like 4 wisdom teeth taken out $5 grands and cleaning too.One ole lady came in *** office was not very happy with her dentures that she can’t even smile cause they are so huge for mouth she got small mouth.And they do 3rd party comenity dentalfirst finance without you getting a card from them is illegal for them to do that.Did you know comenity do hardships that can hurt your credit too.But help you in long runs for 5 years instead shorter years so its best get a lawyers who dealt with these comenity bank in ohio and all aspen dental place.So whatever you do make sure you tell your lawyer you’re paying for your loved ones who maybe deceased on your account that should’ve never been added by aspen dental company like dawsonville ga aspen dental did to cause more money and comenity bank will not take that deceased person off the record.Consult all your information between aspen dental and comenity bank to your real lawyer.If you’re not satisfied with any of them companies then its should be wrote off as paided off for mess up your smiles.

Double charged for one procedure! Difficult to resolve the problem!

I will never go to Rome Ga Aspen Dental again..They have comenity bank financing .These people are crooked..I am finally down to 2200.00 for a tooth extraction and a cleaning..How this company can get to your credit report drop it extremely in just one entry,and still charge these outrageous interest charges is unreal...I will do everything I can to show everyone how these people rip off their customers..

I was also succered into paying thousands more ans still paying it off

to margaret #1528181

Similar issues

That aspen dental in *** ga that young girl lied to me about my bill won’t be due till july.They charged me a high price on relined my top denture that wont fit makes me so embarrassed to open my mouth and It doesn’t make that company look good at all.If you don’t know how to do it right then you need to payoff all the patients bills off

I know the feeling after all this commotion on higher financing they trying to make money by ripping ppl off by using free xray so please read fine prints before signing anything.But sometimes its a life threatening to anyone health who have dental infection for many years got to get all pulled out so health can heal up and enjoy life with grandkids and family.So pick a lower payment with longer months.But do a budget before deciding

I also used the dental first from ASPEN dentalthey told me I would not have interest on my account as long as i paid it by the due date. I also think that they screwed up my teeth before i went to them i had no problems with my teeth. After I got my cavities filled i have to floss between my one set of teeth or i am I ALOT of pain until I do.

to Anonymous #1503383

I had the same experience. I had my $2400 bill down to under $300...never missed a payment.

After the hurricane things were a little tight, but I made the on time payment...they tacked on $700 worth of interest. The way it was explained to me was that I would have to pay interest on the remaining balance.

Nope...the charges the entire thing. Bad business...bad company.

to Anonymous #1528183