Additional Fees

my father had dentures made from aspen and they have not fit right since he has gotten them.have tried numerous times to get them fitted right and now a small piece has broken off of the upper denture and they still will not fix.

they want money. my parents paid for the best dentures they have and they do not back up what they say.

my dad is very upset since all we get is a run around.also my father is on a limited income so tell me what good is buying the best and you get poor quality dentures and they will not back what they sell

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Preferred solution: want a new set of dentures at no cost to me.

I didn't like: Dentist attitude or practice, Didnt like the new dentist.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Taking a parent to Aspen is tantamount to elder abuse.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1278648

Aspen's guarantee is that they will sell you the comfy-junk dentures kick you out the door.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1278586

The "best" denture from Aspen is equivalent to the WORST denture the average dentist does on a bad day.Only difference is the average dentist will make it up to you by redoing it for free, and the result the second time will be satisfactory.

Clinics like Aspen can do it five times and still not get it right.

Making quality dentures that look, feel, and chew good is a lot of work.

Don't expect fresh candidates with a jam-packed schedule at a corporate clinic to do it right.

I guess believing those TV ads was not such a good idea, was it?Good dentists never have to advertise on TV to get enough patients.