2.0
Additional Fees

I went to them a month ago about fixing some of my teeth. They gave me a plan one I didn't want and told me I had to do it if I wanted my teeth fix.

The partials sucks and don't stay in place. And when I call to come have them fix I get the run around. Their sign say walk ins welcome. And that's a lie.

I did walk in after I was told to stop by anytime to have them fix. Don't believe what they tell you. Get a second opinion.

Dot trust those that works for Aspen Dental they only want your money. They are nice to you until you sign your life away to have teeth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1344333

In order to design a good partial denture, an instrument called a Dental Surveyor is necessary. This records tooth contours on casts and allows dentists to plan modifications of tooth contours and placement of retentive clasps.

Dentists have told me that A$pen offices don't even have Dental Surveyors.

So it would even be impossible for me, with all my experience, to construct good partial dentures in an A$pen office.

A good fitting partial denture that a patient can chew with is a work of art that requires a tremendous amount of time, effort, and lab expense. You sure won't get partials like that at a corporate chop shop like A$pen!