2.0
Additional Fees

I went to them a month ago about fixing some of my teeth.They gave me a plan one I didn't want and told me I had to do it if I wanted my teeth fix.

The partials sucks and don't stay in place. And when I call to come have them fix I get the run around. Their sign say walk ins welcome. And that's a lie.

I did walk in after I was told to stop by anytime to have them fix. Don't believe what they tell you. Get a second opinion.

Dot trust those that works for Aspen Dental they only want your money.They are nice to you until you sign your life away to have teeth.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1344333

In order to design a good partial denture, an instrument called a Dental Surveyor is necessary.This records tooth contours on casts and allows dentists to plan modifications of tooth contours and placement of retentive clasps.

Dentists have told me that A$pen offices don't even have Dental Surveyors.

So it would even be impossible for me, with all my experience, to construct good partial dentures in an A$pen office.

A good fitting partial denture that a patient can chew with is a work of art that requires a tremendous amount of time, effort, and lab expense.You sure won't get partials like that at a corporate chop shop like A$pen!