Verified Reviewer

Aspen dental seminole blvd largo fl charged me for procedures not performed, an Alveoplasy, I was never put under, I was only given Novocain, I drove myself home, I had no stitches, holes were open and bleeding profusely where the teeth once we're all night, so how did they preform an Alveoplasy? At my next visit, when confronted I was told I would not get a refund for the procedure, but after Dr Fred looked at my gums and they had a discussion among themselves, they came back and offered me an upgrade on my dentures after my 6 month healing as a compromise.

I accepted, what choice did I have. And they miss a tooth root during extractions, so again there was Alveoplasy done or that would not have been the or the over 20 bone splinters I had. They removed the tooth root during my denture upgrade, 6 months after my extractions. And I suspect that there is another tooth root left in the front of my mouth where the bone is sticking out.

Which they acknowledged, but left it there. 6 months later they gave me the upgrade as promised, I thought all was good, right?

WRONG THEN I get a bill for the upgrade a month later after it was all done! They are a dishonest and are getting away with it.

User's recommendation: Stay far away from any Aspen dental.

Preferred solution: I paid around $1400 for the Alveoplasy that was not done. I was told the upgrade would be at no charge. I want the bill for the denture upgrade I was sent to credited to my account as paid in full. And I want an apology for the way I have been treated. .

Aspen Dental Cons: Did not hold true to the agreement, Possible hippa violation.

Location: 13200 Seminole Boulevard, Largo, FL 33778

Comments

#2075837

I do alveoloplasties all the time without IV sedation. Alveoloplasties does not guarantee no bone chips will surface.

Nothing will guarantee against that possibility. Not very smart of you to have all your teeth yanked out.

#2076123
@PissedConsumer2075837

Yes, I have read some dentists do it without, but a four quadrants Alveoplasy, that's just barbaric. Do you do it WITHOUT cutting the gums open, and NOT put ANY stitches in?

IMPOSSIBLE. And your comment on teeth yanking is juvenile, I thought I was trusting my dentists opinion as a medical professional about the best option for my health, not to fill his pockets. Very unprofessional to say something like that.

If you really are a dentist, your statement only validates why no one trust your entire profession. I never will again.

Aspen Dental Reviews