Went in to Aspen Dental to get new dentures made, ones that fit without the help of fixodent and after two months get told that I am still going to have to use it on my bottom teeth.The top plate still hurts my mouth and I was told they did everything they could.

Guess thats 500.00 down the drain.

Don't believe them when they say they can give you your smile back, because they are just saying that and dtrying to make an easy buck.I am thouroughly pissed that they think they can get off doing this to a paying customer!!!!!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

You wouldn't believe what they told us. After my mom went in for the 3rd time to get them fixed they just said that ,"She has to train her tongue to push them down so they stay in."

What a crock of ***!

henrius
to BabyJesus Atlanta, Georgia, United States #780358

If she has a small lower ridge, they are right.

That is why we try to convince patients never to have all their teeth out.

It is doubtful that anyone can make a secure denture for her without implants. But don't dare let a corporate chain clinic do the implants.

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. We want every denture patient to feel comfortable and happy with their dentures -- I encourage you to reach out to our Patient Satisfaction group at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendental.com. They would love to have the opportunity to make this right.