Aspen Dental, Tarentum, PA is the worst place to go!The manager Kim Sullivan is very rude & plain dumb!

I paid these people $2500.00 to "FIND MY SMILE" well let me tell you!! they FIND YOUR POCKETS, TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU HANGING!! After a year of going back and forth, I have no upper dentures and can't get them to either remake or fix their TOP OF THE LINE DENTURE!!!---REFUND-DON'T even try, Ms Kim does not know how much to refund, she has to call corporate! What?

bad bad place.

go any where but here...You will be sorry if you deal with this location.....

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

I've cancelled 3 appts already because I keep hearing conflicting opinions about Aspen Dental. Did anyone have a good experience at the Aspen Dental in Woburn, Ma.?

#120386

After posting my previous comment, I tried calling the main office of aspen Dental (since they didn't respond to my e-mail).Guess what?

The phone # listed on their wesite for complaints is invalid. The other main number connected me back to the NO. Dartmouth office.

So how do you file a complaint? I guess I'll have to contact the Attorney General's office.

Now I'm not onlt frustrated. I'm really angy.

How can a company get away with this kind of stuff?:( :sigh :(

#120378

I have twice contacted the main office of Aspen Dental regarding this problem and I still haven't "found my smile".

At this point I'm more than a little frustrated.

This situation has gone on for almost 6 months and it's at the point of being ridiculous.

I first went to the No. Dartmouth, MA office in Sept. 2009. Let me begin by saying that I have had dentures for many, many years. This is my 3rd upper denture and never have I had a problem like this one.

Dr. Becker had dentures made for me that never fit properly. Initially I couldn't even chew with them. He filed them down, relined them and tried to make them fit to no avail.

I have been back to that office so many times that I'm beginning to feel like I work there.

I had to return again for the same problem only to find out that Dr. Becker was no longer there. At that time there was another dentist who told me that when I put my dentures in I should swallow a few times and that would create suction so they wouldn't slip. I never heard anything so ridiculous in all of my life. That's when I contacted the main office.

I was then told that they were going to do a hard reline and that I should go in to be fitted for a temporary denture to wear during that process.

This time there was another dentist there who said no, that wouldn't work. He said that I should have a new denture made that fit. Hooray, I thought the problem would be...

Impressions were taken again and I was to go back for the 2nd impression.

When I returned there was yet another dentist. She said no to the impressions and told me that I had excess tissue in my mouth and that I would need to see the oral surgeon to have it removed before she would make a new impression.

OK. now I go back to have the oral surgeon, Dr. David Lee look at my mouth. He said that he didn't want to do it there because it would be "too bloody". I should have laser surgery and he referred me out to another oral surgeon in the area.

My concern was if this procedure would be covered by my insurance. I called the oral surgeons office to make an appointment and to find out if it was covered only to be told that they don't do laser surgery.

I called Aspen Dental back to tell them that the oral surgeon didn't do laser surgery. I was told that it would be checked on and they would get back to me. That was 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything back.

I again sent an e-mail to the main office. To date I still haven't received any response from them.

I'm tired of getting a run around. I'm still paying for teeth that are worthless. I can't afford the oral surgery that they are claiming that I need, which probably isn't even so. If I had been told at the onset about this supposed surgery that would be needed prior to making dentures I'm sure the outcome would have been quite different. I would have know what I was dealing with and may have even gone for a 2nd opinion from a reputable dentist office.

I'm sorry that I ever heard of Aspen Dental. I wish that I had gone to a reputable dentist but it's too late now.

I want this situation corrected and I don't want to have to wear these ill fitting, uncomfortable, embarrassing dentures for another 6 months. Where do I go from here?

I can't afford to hire and attorney. I guess like the rest of you I'm stuck with these horrible ill fitting dentures. :(

who was your dentist?

That's terrible that you had a bad experience there. I had a wonderful experience and can't stop bragging about the place.

Hey guys, I'm still w/o dentures.I can't believe this.

I finally sent the top of the line ones back. I was given credit for them. NOW ALL I HAVE ARE THE IMMEDIATES, ha at $549.00. They are worth about a penny.

I am in bad shape, no money, *** looking teeth, and even after the refund, Care Credit is trying to get more $$$'s out of me. Geez, I need teeth. They got all their money, but still want more, hmm. I feel for you, they gave me a figure of $6000.

something or another if I was to get all the work done. Glad I didn't.

Hope it turns out better for you than me.Still hunting for that smile.......

My wife was in need of a dentist, so she decided to make an appointment with aspen dental.They told her she needed 5000 dollars in dental work and then had her quickly and under pressure sign up for a care credit card and billed the whole 5000 without doing any work.

She told me, and I decided to explore other options. Walking in and getting their x-rays was a struggle, in fact, I got excuses as to why I could only get one the x-rays and not the rest of them. I took her to another dentist who said half the work they suggested was completely unnecessary. In fact, the x-rays I was given were deemed "useless" by the dentists as they cut off and didn't show the bottom of the tooth.

Then getting my money back proved very difficult. Calling the aspen dental office I was told that she was being billed for the inital visit and after the insurance filed they would refund my money. A month later, no refund. I called them again, and they said "We were working on the issue this morning, it's been taken care of as of today" Guess what?

Another month past and I still owed them 5000 dollars. A third calling, this time trying to get someone important, and I was told "The office has to refund the money, we can't do that in our billing department." She offered to call the office and get the process started, I demanded e-mail confirmation this issue had been taken care of. Another 3 days passed, no e-mail confirmation. Finally I called care credit to open a...

Suprisingly I got a prompt phone call the next morning as soon as they opened saying the matter was taken care of.

I confirmed with care credit that the issue had been taken care of.

I have had insurance and medical disputes before but nothing, I mean nothing compared to this hassles.Not only did they suggest unnecessary surgeries and pressured my wife into charging her 5000 grand the day of her visit, but their x-rays were ***, and their billing department lied to my face more than once.