I accidentally broke my partial which took 4 hours inone day to get comfortable enough to wear. I took them to be repaired and they no longer fit.

They were too big, did not fit up against my gums and I could only eat soft food. So, they made a new set which I am sitting in the exam room with now, in my mouth and it's way too big and they tell me they can't cut it down. I wish I had never gone to Aspen. I only chose them because they offer financing but wish I had never heard of them.

I am miserable and highly upset.

Dont go to Aspen for dentures. You will be sorry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

You don't need to Aspen Corporate *** Show Clinis to get financing. The majority of private dental offices offer financing by CareCredit or Lending Club, which are superior to the rip-off financing Aspen offers.

Here in Dallas I offer both in my practice.

Repairing a plastic breakage accurately on a partial is not terribly difficult. I do it all the time. But making a new partial is. You cannot do it in one day.

It takes 4 appointments minimum.

Bet you insisted on a new one in one day and they gave you the only thing they could, which was cr@p.

All I could make you in one day would be a cr@p partial as well.

Maybe a decent private dentist can reline your Aspen cr@p partial so you can use it. Don't even hope to think Aspen can make it better.