Had teeth removed, surgery, and full dentures. Bad experience with each one.

Forgot about the initial consultation when I was told the price but when I went there to get the work started I was told they left something out (more money). Surgery, got done filled with gauze temporary dentures handed a dirty mirror and led to the door. I knew I would have to get through the week or so to heal. Return for the top of the line dentures, did not look like the ones in the picture, but they assured me they were.

Couple days later they broke, got them fixed, weeks later tooth came out. Went there after to plead my case that I didn’t get what I wanted, finally got them to make another set. Just like the first set broken and tooth came out.

Go to another aspen, and I am treated like I am stupid. I am so frustrated with this experience I wish I would’ve never walked through their doors !!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Aspen Dental Pros: People nice.

Aspen Dental Cons: Too many to mention.

Comments

Dentures usually crack when: 1.They are made with cheap cold-cure acrylic. 2.

The impression was not accurate and they don't fit well. Denture teeth usually come out when: 1. Sloppy processing does not remove all the wax from teeth. 2.

Flexible nylon-like material is used that does not chemically bond to teeth. Aspen has got your money, buddy.

They don't want to give any back. It already disappeared down the Black Hole called the Aspen Corporate Bank Account.