1.6
Additional Fees

I got dentures at Aspen dental Northgate Cincinnati Oh. I went through all the procedures I was told to do.

The assistants made all the adjustments on my temporary dentures. The dentist never came in and checked to see if everything was alright. The assistants made my temporary dentures too short on one side. I asked to see the dentist and he said he could not do anything with them.

He said to keep on having the adjustments and then he would make new impressions and make new teeth. He did this, but he had a hard time getting the bottom ones in. He kept shaving stuff off. He was getting upset about this.

Aggravated. They really hurt when he was doing this. He finally got them in. But when I got home and started to eat they hurt so bad.

I went back, he adjusted them, but when I got home same thing. By this time I had been dealing with them for months. The assistants never really listened to me and the dentist was always in a hurry. One time he put his coat on to leave while I was still there.

So I decided to get my money back and go elsewhere. I went to a dentist and he listened to me and made new dentures. I made arrangements with the office manager to get my money back. But I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and instead of getting my money back, I would keep these for a spare if they could make them not hurt.

I wrote the office manager telling her this, no response. I contacted customer service twice no response. All I want is to go to another aspen in my area, I will not go back to Northgate, and get these dentures so they will not hurt. I do not think this is to much to ask after all I been through.

But your customer service does not respond. Is this the way you treat customers?

I spent good money that I worked hard for. I will have to take further action if I do not hear from someone.

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: hurting bottom denture. No problem with top.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Comments

"All I want is to go to another aspen in my area, I will not go back to Northgate, and get these dentures so they will not hurt. I do not think this is to much to ask after all I been through.

But your customer service does not respond.

Is this the way you treat customers?"

Sorry to say, but you made a HUGE mistake when you decided not to take the refund and high-tail it out of there.

#1- You really think another A$pen will be any different??? They are all run by the same sleazy management.

#2- Denture adjustments are no charge procedures. The dentist who treated you got the small commission for making your temporary dentures. You think another dentist at another A$pen will want to modify/adjust the first dentist's denture for FREE?

No, A$pen will not pay him a cent for doing this.

A decent dentist MIGHT be able to reline your temporary denture so it is comfortable enough to function as a spare. But a quality reline will cost you $400-$550.

Now you know why most dentists, myself included, always discourage patients from having all their teeth extracted. This is a decision you will regret for the rest of your life.

Pretty much about the same experience I had. My suggestion.....try to get a refund at Aspen.

Go to a privately owned dental establishment.

All Aspen dentals are the same. Read some of the past posts.