I was walking when I felt something in my mouth to much of my surprise, my front tooth of my new dentures fell out.For no reason or fault of my own it just came out of the denture.

So I went to Aspen in Eastgate and told them it needed to be fixed it was a defect of them making the dentures. They said they would not fix it without me paying for it to be fixed. What! It is a defect from the denture maker so why should I pay for your mistakes?

They said if I did not pay for it they would not fix the tooth.I am still paying on the teeth.denture Really! What a business!

I would not recommend them to anyone.Please be ware of Aspen Dental.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of like their dentures and would not recommend them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of denture defects and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Aspen Dental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned denture defects in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aspen Dental.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1245123

Teeth virtually never come out of well-made dentures.Can't remember the last time it happened on a denture I fabricated.

Then why did it happen to your denture fabricated by the Aspen Crime Syndicate? Two possibilities:

1. Wax wasn't cleaned off of the denture teeth prior to flasking and packing with plastic polymer.

2. They upsold you to their junk "Comfylyte" denture.

The nylon material these dentures are made of does not bond to plastic denture teeth that well, and they pop off.

Don't know why you went to a sleazy corporate clinic to get dentures made. By now you know it was a mistake.

Maybe an honest older dentist in private practice can patch it up for you.I would count on more teeth coming loose in the future.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1245016

You failed to say how long you have had the dentures. Most dentists guarantee them for only a certain length of time.