100% full Not resolved
2.0
Additional Fees

I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures.The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days.

Had problems with them from day 1 and had to have another set made. These are even worse. After 18 visits, gas, wear and tear on my car they just don't work. $1500.00 for dentures that are worthless.

Will not go back and will never recommend them to anyone.

I'm on a fixed income and making payments on dentures that I can't wear half the time.So tired of them and the run around.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Aspen Dental and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aspen Dental to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dentures. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aspen Dental and aspen dental dentures for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1177509

Mistake number one: You fell for the "fast denture" line.Decent dentures take 5 to 6 appointments to even get in the mouth and require at LEAST two times in the lab.

There is no way dentists can make good dentures in 72 hours. It is hard enough to get a pair made in a month, much less 72 hours.

Mistake number two: You wanted cheap dentures. As stated above, decent dentures take AT LEAST 5 appointments to fabricate and usually 3-6 appointments to get adjusted to comfort. No dentist can make a pair with all the important steps for just $1500.

All you can get for that price is junk, as you found out.

And the LAST place you would get decent dentures anyway is a sleaze bag corporate-owned clinic like A$pen.

Sorry for your bad experience, but chalk it up to a hard lesson learned in life.There are plenty of competent dentists that make good dentures, but not in 72 hours nor for $1500.

72hrs turned into 10 days?Sounds like one of aspen's outright lies.

"I'm on a fixed income and making payments on dentures that I can't wear half the time.So tired of them and the run around"...this is the exact thing that happens to all of aspen's patients.Aspen loves to target the elderly and the poor.