One year ago I went to Aspen Dental in Waterford Ct for a dental treatment and replecement of the upper dentures, they say it would be better if I pulled out my lower teeth and use a lower denture, I agree with them and I made an appointment and paid the full fee in advance. After they pulled my teeth the problems started...the dentures that they made didn`t fit,I went back many times to reline and ajust them and every time I went back both upper and lower plates became worse and worse, they didn't fix the problem they made it worse! After one year of pain and the shame of not being able to eat,talk or drink in front of others,and the replacement of the bottom plate four times and the upper plate two times I have to find another dentist to try and fix the demange ASPEN did in my mouth.(THEY DID NOT HELP ME FIND MY SMILE!!!!)

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

Waterford, Connecticut, United States #963566

Still cant wear their ill fitting dentures for more then 8 hours at a time.I was supposed to pick out color size etc, but they did it for me I was told they would not give me another pair.

Going to go elsewhere, would never recommend to anyone!!

Also had to pay upfront and some procedures were never done, such as alveoplasty.Brutal tooth extraction by dentist.

The above comment is pure bs. Please do not take this person seriously. His own mother wont even believe the lies that are coming out his mouth.

to Stop making things up #634073

He is not full of bs!My husband and I.

Are both going to another dentist to fix all the screw ups we suffered at aspen dental!:-( I just had a big piece of a tooth work its way out of my gum that I had pulled last year because the dentist cracked my tooth! :cry. They should have to pay us what we spengt plus pain and suffering!

Everybody I know that that went there say the same!I talk people out of going there go to a good family dentist not a chain of unprofessional people who don't know and don't care what they do to patients!

ALL DENTURES AREBMADENIN A LAB..WE PRODUCE AROUND 3-400 DENTURES ON A DAILY BASIS.

ITS A PRODUCTION LINE. THE EMPLOYEES ARE PAID A DOLLAR OVER MINIMUM WAGE.... WE GOT DRUNK, WE SMOKE ***, WE *** OFF ALL DAY AT WORK.. MOST OF THE EMPLOYEES THAT ARE MAKING YOUR DENTURES ARE CONVICTED FELONS.

WE HAVE A SUPERVISOR THAT SPENT 7 YEARS IN STATE PRISON FOR LOCKING HIS GIRLFRIEND IN A CLOSET AND BEATING HER. WE HAVE ANOTHER EMPLOYEE THAT WILL BE SPENDING 10 YEARS IN PRISON SOON BECAUSE HE WAS BUSTED WITH LARGE QUANTITIES OF METH. WE HAVE EMPLOYEES THAT WORK MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AND GO TO PRISON ON WEEKENDS. WEBHAVE EMPLOYEES WITH A HEAD AND ENTIRE FACE COVERED IN TATTOOS AND PIERCEINGS.

MY POINT IS THESE PEOPLE CANNOT GET HIRED ANYWHERE ELSE.. YOUR DENTURES COST ROUGHLY $164.00 IN MATERIALS FOR A SET OF FULL UPPERS AND LOWERS TO MAKE AND YOU PAY THOUSANDS AND LIKE I SAID WE DO NOT GIVE A *** HOW THEY LOOK HOW THEY FIT WE ARE PRESSURED TO JUST GET AS MANY OUT AS POSSIBLE.. MANAGEMENT PRETENDS THEY CARE ABOUT QUALITY BUT THEY DONT. ITS A DENTURE MILL.

WE DONT EVEN GET DENTAL INSURANCE. NONE OF THE EMPLOYEES ARE *** ENOUGH TO GET DENTAL WORK DONE AT ASPEN. YOU CAN HAVE A CAVITY AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED DENTURES WHEN YOU DONT. THEY TOLD ME ALL MY TEETG HAD TO COME OUT AND COULD NOT BE SAVED.

I GOT 4 CROWNS AND A BRIDGE.. MY SECOND OPINION SAID ASPEN IS SOOOOOO WELL KNOWN FOR THIS ITS SAD. IF THEY WOULD DO THIS TO AN EMPLOYEE OF 3...

WE GO TO STRIP CLUBS FOR 2 HOURS ON LUNCHBAND COME BACK WASTED AND MAKE YOUR DENTURES. I CAN SHOW YOU VIDEOS AND PICTURES OF HOW UNPROFESSIONAL WE ARE. *** ASPEN... THEY ARE GOING UNDER.

THEY JUST LAID OFF 20 PEOPLE. THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAUBIS FULLNOF BAD REPORTS...

AS IS THIS SITE.AND THINK OF ALL THE ELDERLY PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT HAPPY BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE WEB TO LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK.