7398 Rivers Ave, Charleston, SC 29406
1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I went to Aspen Dental in 2014 through 2016 in North Charleston, SC.

Six month after they preformed over $6000 worth of dental work on my front teeth and a few molars a filling fell out.

I called to have the filling fixed, apparently they had all my insurance information wrong, and my insurance had not paid for $40 on my bill. I had not received a bill and they told me they would resubmit all the information to the correct insurance.

They would not see me again until it was paid in full and told me to wait for my insurance came back.

Two weeks later they refused to see me again because it hadn't been paid. All I wanted was my filling that they did fixed.

Fast forward 3 years and ALL the dental work that they did is now having to be redone by another dentist.

All the fillings have fallen out, a cap on a root canal didn't have a post on it and broke completely off, a filling they put in had to have a root canal and so much more.

Do not ever go to Aspen Dental, they never have the same person working the desk, and they are only there for the money. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Service.

Reason of review: Finally seeing a dentist that cares more about me than getting money..

Aspen Dental Cons: Bad customer service at the end, Lying about the cost, Not a free exam.

Comments

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert

You may try to contact the Aspen Dental top management by email or by sharing your experience with their dentists via social media. Please check out the company contact information on the Aspen Dental Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer.

Nothing you wrote surprises me. Treatment at Aspen is 3rd world quality, at New York City prices.

It is surprising when I see any dental treatment from them turn out well. Not sure what made you go to a corporate chain of chop shops instead of a regular dentist.

There is a dental school near you and PLENTY of good dentists in the area. Please learn that no health care professional who advertises on TV is worth visiting.