1.9
Additional Fees

I got the high package of departures on the top and paid about 700.00 or so came wannity and now they tub need to be fitted to a just to fit my mouth and they said that it was going to cost 350.00 more the *** things are giving me a problem since I got them and they don't do anything about the blisters on my gums and they want me to get my bottoms done there witch is going to cost 2 700.00 more why when they couldn't even get the temps right to fit and I paid 375.00 for the temps for bottom snd never could wear them .do Why Would I Want To have them to do Anything Else .

From one disappointed customer and i will tell everyone about Aspen Dental .Thank you Sherry Biskupski

Review about: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

The chances of getting good dentures made by A$pen are about the same as Hailey's Comet returning to Earth early.

Go to a Wall-Street-owned corporate clip joint instead of a regular dentist, and you will be sorely disappointed.No surprise there.

Let your gums heal at least three months after extraction, then go to a regular dentist in private practice to have a wearable set of dentures constructed.To do it right will cost between $3400 and $4000 and take about 6 appointments.

Run, do not walk, away from that company.

Once you are far enough away, find a school and take a remedial English course.