Contact Information

• (941) 257-3396 University Park, FL
  • (931) 614-0869
  • (850) 634-0748
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Corporate Office Address:

Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
13, Ocala Ave
Jacksonville, Florida 32220
United States

Other Info:

Call anytime between 7am - 9pm Monday-Saturday ET to make an appointment.

Help in Social Networks:

• “Office staff” , Review # 1652281
  • “Customer service”
  • “Inadequate service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Our insurance is frozen the paper wasn't submitted we have a kid that's autoamunne.. need help ASAP”
  • “Insurance paid. I paid up front. I want my money owed me” , Review #1574995
  • “Insurance claim”

Request for Information Question:

• “I have a question about Aspen Dental and the mix-up of service I received”
  • “Question about service”
  • “Question on paycheck”

Account Question:

• “Being told my account has been inactivated”
  • “Discuss account”
  • “New account set up”

Employment Question:

• “Job openings”
  • “Need to get my W2’s mailed to me”
  • “W2”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Appointment canceled”
  • “Appointment cancellation”
  • “Need to cancel my future plan payment”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application problems”
  • “Website”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I cannot get Jason at the brunswick ga office to return my call concerning finacing and i have had to reschedule my appt 3x ....my next appt is for aug 1st @nd still dont have rhe card or know how much to pay down,Ive already had 1 impression made”
  • “To get my two front gold crowns replace for affordable price”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Your location in Griffin GA is incompetent and has been 9 months and I still haven't gotten my dentures”
  • “Did not get what i paid for.” , Review #1370986

Cards Question:

• “Money wasn’t debited back to my card, the aspen dental on owing mills blvd credited my credit account, instead of giving me back the amount back that i debited off my account, I didn’t receive all the service I was to get and they had me debit”

Other Question:

• “Don’t send the prescription to the pharmacy”
  • “Bad dental work”

Rating trend

About

Aspen Dental Terms of Service
Aspen Dental Privacy Policy
The User's Aspen Dental practice (Website" Company's" The Company), like all other medical and dental practices, is required by applicable federal and state laws to maintain the privacy of The Client's health information. www.aspendental.com are also required to give The Client of Aspen Dental this notice about Company's privacy practices, Aspen Dental's' legal duties, and The Client's rights concerning The User's health information. The Company must follow the privacy practices that are described in this notice while it is in effect. Aspen Dental reserve the right to change Aspen Dental's' privacy practices and the terms of this notice at any time, provided such changes are permitted by applicable law. Website reserve the right to make the changes in Company's privacy practices and the new terms of Aspen Dental's' notice effective for all health information that Aspen Dental maintain, including health information The Company created or received before www.aspendental.com made the changes.
Aspen Dental FAQ
Top Aspen Dental Services

Dental Services, Dental Cleaning, Customer Care

Top Aspen Dental Products

Dentures, Commercial, Veneer

Aspen Dental Pros and Cons

Pros: Staff, Look of the office, Dentist, Timeliness, Location

Cons: Horrible customer service, Whole aspen dental experience, Service, Lack of communication, And the supprize amount had to pay

Summary

Aspen Dental is a large chain of independently owned and operated dental practices. The company was founded in 1998. Its headquarters is based in East Syracuse, New York, United States. Aspen Dental specializes in the following areas: denture production and manufacturing, dental care, general dentistry, dental resources, and dental practice consulting. The company operates in more than 30 US states including Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. All Aspen Dental practices are managed by Aspen Dental Management, Inc. The company provides administrative and support services to all practices that operate under the Aspen Dental brand. The mission of Aspen Dental is: "to give America a healthy mouth".

Aspen Dental reviews and complaints

Aspen Dental is ranked 52 out of 443 in Dentistry category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

MasterCardVISADiscover

Edit Description

Aspen Dental Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Aspen Dental to

Do you have something to say about Aspen Dental? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup