Contact Aspen Dental Customer Service
Aspen Dental Phone Numbers and Emails
(207) 973-1900Bangor, Maine
(802) 461-4734Barre, Vermont
(207) 669-4826Ellsworth, Maine
(860) 745-0777Enfield, Connecticut
(978) 675-2399Gloucester, Massachusetts
(908) 441-7038Hackettstown, New Jersey
(978) 374-8788Haverhill, Massachusetts
(401) 934-0400Johnston, Rhode Island
(860) 376-8800Lisbon, Connecticut
(570) 580-3024Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
(401) 762-1919North Smithfield, Rhode Island
(518) 566-6400Plattsburgh, New York
(518) 812-9000Queensbury, New York
(603) 330-0006Rochester, New Hampshire
(570) 383-3200Scranton, Pennsylvania
(603) 605-3185Somersworth, New Hampshire
(908) 557-9910Union, New Jersey
(802) 497-6310Williston, Vermont
Aspen Dental Emails:
How to Contact?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 534||Issues resolved: 16||Last call: Sep 26, 2023|
What Is the Aspen Dental Customer Service Phone Number?
To contact Aspen Dental's customer service, you can reach them at either of the Aspen Dental phone numbers. For general customer service inquiries, you can call 1-800-277-3633. They have Aspen dental customer service representatives available to assist you around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are a new customer looking to schedule an appointment or have questions specific to new customer services, you can call 1-866-211-7316. Whether you have questions about existing services, need assistance with scheduling, or have inquiries as a new customer, Aspen Dental's dedicated customer service team is ready to assist you.
What Are Aspen Dental Business Hours?
Aspen Dental's hours are designed to fulfill your needs and provide support around the clock. Their customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing you to reach out to them at any time. You can contact them by phone to speak directly with a representative or send them an email.
While phone calls are typically answered promptly, Aspen dental email responses may take some time due to the volume of inquiries they receive. Aspen Dental is dedicated to addressing your concerns and providing assistance whenever you need it.
What Is the Aspen Dental Corporate Email?
The corporate Aspen dental email address is email@example.com. You can use this email address to contact Aspen dental corporate office regarding any general inquiries, feedback, or concerns you may have. Provide detailed information in your email to help them better understand and address your needs.
Aspen Dental Website:
Aspen Dental Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
552 Stillwater Ave,
8 Tri City Rd,
New Hampshire 03878
856 US Route 302, Unit A,
How Good is Aspen Dental's Customer Service?
It’s awful and hope it goes out of business soon. I wish I could get my $12,000.00 back and go to dental associates.
Worst experience and most unprofessional business I ever dealt with.
They are bad ask for paperwork to for my new dentist nothing happens.
Listen to my complaint, results are yet to be seen
Customer service very friendly and courteous also seemed very interested in my concerns. I’ll have to wait and see if there is any follow up on my concerns.
The customer service person I talked to was great but I still can not get in touch with my actual dentist office.
Impossible to contact by email. Tried to call 5x, went into a phone queue of "10 minutes plus."
Summary of Aspen Dental Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Aspen Dental?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Billing issue”
- “Complaint and refund”
- “Trying to get a refund in the Aspen Dental and Hopkinsville won't talk to me or give me no information”
Request for Information Question:
- “To speak to someone concerning my dentures”
- “Calling about a refund”
- “Because my husband had a appointment for 8:30 in the morning to fix his broken dentures and they sent 3 text to confirm the appointment and I did 3 times. It didn't say anything about calling just to text yes and they sent a text back .”
- “Bad customer service!!!”
- “Services not rendered”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Problem with Account balance”
- “I can't get in contact with my office.”
- “I can't get through it saying I'm blocked”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Office in Chambersburg Pa canceling my appointment when I am in pain.”
- “I have scheduled two times for a procedure at Aspen Dental and my appointment was canceled when I went in. I asked for my refund no one cared to process or reach back to me for more than two weeks now... WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVER THIS”
- “W2 form”
- “I have done a job more than four times because what they use to cover my tooth comes off, this is no longer very pleasant because it has already been several times that they have fixed the same tooth and after 3 duas what they put comes off”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Tax return”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Did not get what i paid for.”
- “I have not received my refund .”
- “Can't get the griffin office line is busy”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Application problems”
- “Spouse's denture plate less than 1 yo constantly breaking”
- “Very unhappy customer”
- “Complaint about hr”
, , , ,
Aspen Dental is a large chain of independently owned and operated dental practices. The company was founded in 1998. Its headquarters is based in East Syracuse, New York, United States. Aspen Dental specializes in the following areas: denture production and manufacturing, dental care, general dentistry, dental resources, and dental practice consulting. The company operates in more than 30 US states including Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. All Aspen Dental practices are managed by Aspen Dental Management, Inc. The company provides administrative and support services to all practices that operate under the Aspen Dental brand. The mission of Aspen Dental is: "to give America a healthy mouth".
Aspen Dental is ranked 70 out of 292 in Dentistry category
USA, Other, UK
Compare Aspen Dental To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.