Aspen Dental Phone Numbers and Emails

Technical Support
accessibility@aspendental.com
findyoursmile@aspendental.com
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Contact Information

Aspen Dental Website:

Aspen Dental Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
800 W Fulton Market

1.6 / 5
Poor
Michael C Mdh
Billing

Be advised, they are charging twice as much as any high average cost for service. Originally I went to their office for a tooth ace, they sent me home with...

Pissedconsumer4202648
Appointment canceled without calling me

New girl at the front desk claimed to try and call once to notify me my appointment was canceled. No call was ever taken by me or showed up on my Iphone recent...

Summary of Aspen Dental Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Aspen Dental?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund not received”

Staff Question:

• “Services”
  • “Talk to customer service about a bill”
  • “People in Waycross Georgia very rude and on the Fessional”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need to talk to the ceo”
  • “I need to speak with someone about refund l have spoke to the office in pecanland mall they said they would take of my refund last year”
  • “Looking for walgreen antibiotics. Was to be valled in”

Product/ Service Question:

• Looking at being treated wrong and bad work
  • “Bad dental work”
  • “My dentures don't work and no one will help me, still can't eat anything until I'm off work because I have to talk at work if I eat dentures come out no matter how much glue”

Employment Question:

• “W2”
  • “I have done a job more than four times because what they use to cover my tooth comes off, this is no longer very pleasant because it has already been several times that they have fixed the same tooth and after 3 duas what they put comes off”
  • “Help with paystubs.”

Account Question:

• “Unable to get in contact ,my reason is my account numbers aren't correct, and my Insurance claim is still not been put in”
  • “Getting. My tooth pulled without having to pay balance to 0”
  • “I want to settle my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel my teeth. They are taking tooooo long.”
  • “Canceling appt”
  • “Appointment canceled”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returning call”
  • “I receive it a Fhone call enterview 2 weeks ago she said the 3 enterview by zoom but I still waiting for that enterview Greck the recruitment said if I don't receive the call by zoom I return to call back”
  • “My appointment to get one tooth replaced and my partial was August 27 today is January 4 I just drove an hour to my appointment in East Peoria got to the parking lot and the gal called me saying that the technician was not in. There is more when they”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I had a 9:30 am appointment this morning . When i arrived at 9:15 i was told the tech had not come in. I drove 150 miles 1 way to have 2 teeth replaced that had fallen out. I would have thought some one could have called to cancell my appointment .”
  • “Did not receive my first time customer or senior discounts at the Naples FL office.”
  • “Your location in Griffin GA is incompetent and has been 9 months and I still haven't gotten my dentures”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application problems”
  • “Website”

Other Question:

• “Customer complaint”
  • “I'm owed money”
  • “Dental issue”

About

Summary

Aspen Dental is a large chain of independently owned and operated dental practices. The company was founded in 1998. Its headquarters is based in East Syracuse, New York, United States. Aspen Dental specializes in the following areas: denture production and manufacturing, dental care, general dentistry, dental resources, and dental practice consulting. The company operates in more than 30 US states including Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. All Aspen Dental practices are managed by Aspen Dental Management, Inc. The company provides administrative and support services to all practices that operate under the Aspen Dental brand. The mission of Aspen Dental is: "to give America a healthy mouth".

Aspen Dental reviews and complaints

2.0
Clear Choice
451 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Aspen Dental? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup