Aspen Dental Phone Numbers and Emails

Technical Support
accessibility@aspendental.com
findyoursmile@aspendental.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Aspen Dental Customer Service Overview

• Aspen Dental Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    63% phone 37% email
  • The best phone number to call Aspen Dental is 8442960187. 80% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 57% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Aspen Dental may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Aspen Dental?

Most Popular Number:

(844) 296-0187
Total calls: 798 Issues resolved: 25 Last call: Jul 12, 2024

To contact Aspen Dental's customer service, you can reach them at either of the Aspen Dental phone numbers. For general customer service inquiries, you can call 1-800-277-3633. They have Aspen dental customer service representatives available to assist you around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you are a new customer looking to schedule an appointment or have questions specific to new customer services, you can call 1-866-211-7316. Whether you have questions about existing services, need assistance with scheduling, or have inquiries as a new customer, Aspen Dental's dedicated customer service team is ready to assist you.

Aspen Dental's hours are designed to fulfill your needs and provide support around the clock. Their customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing you to reach out to them at any time. You can contact them by phone to speak directly with a representative or send them an email.

While phone calls are typically answered promptly, Aspen dental email responses may take some time due to the volume of inquiries they receive. Aspen Dental is dedicated to addressing your concerns and providing assistance whenever you need it.

The corporate Aspen dental email address is patientservices@aspendental.com. You can use this email address to contact Aspen dental corporate office regarding any general inquiries, feedback, or concerns you may have. Provide detailed information in your email to help them better understand and address your needs.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Aspen Dental Website:

Aspen Dental Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
800 W Fulton Market

1.6 / 5
Poor
William M Unq
Denture

I think Aspen Dental is a rip-off and I will no longer do business with them unless they give me a denture that fits me without cracking every month for 7 years! If you don't believe me, just look at my records; they speak for themselves.

Rita M Ebv
Aspen Dental overcharging customers with insurance by charging us and the insurance company when insurance covers your procedure 100%.
5.0

Aspen looked into my issue, saw that I was owed money back, issued a credit and I will receive a refund in a few weeks.

Lizette Ooj
To see why I’m being charged so much when I have insurance
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

The person that was working on my teeth told me that my bridge would not cost me anything. Then I all of a sudden get a bill for $1777.

Come to find out it wasnt covered now. I have a bill for this and some other Procedures that were not covered by my dental and also did not notify me that I would be running out of insurance for the year last year.

So now youre also charging me for that so Ive got over $2000 that you. Now are charging me.

Gwen P Vxn
Worst Experience of my life
1.6

This is regarding the Aspen Dental Office # 2007- Garner Ferry Rd, Columbia, SC. The initial service provides the customer with a great deal of information that is not entirely accurate, or may I say not clearly disclosed.

When you book your service, you are provided with the reassurance of what the insurance covered and your responsibility. However, it's only an estimate of what is covered, therefore upon signing the document, the consumer could be accepting a tremendous bill without full knowledge. After carefully thinking about the recommended procedure by the dentist. I discovered that what the dentist was looking for is a healthy revenue from the insurance company.

After other incidents at the location, I completely lost trust in this establishment. Called in a cancel all future appointments and advised I would not be returning. I expressed my concerns to the Practice Manager and requested a print out of service rendered. Later called in complaint to the corporate office customer service team in which I was advised an executive manager would be calling me back, needless to say this did not happen.

However, I received a bill for over $400. Reviewed EOB with the insurance company and with my coverage, discovering out of retaliation, Aspen Dental over billed me as well did not submit claims to the insurance company. This was confirmed as the insurance company conference in Aspen Dental #2007 practice manager to review coverage and billing. In which she passed the buck, stating she does not know why the claims were not submitted.

Waiting to see how long it would take. Aspen Dental - 7510 Garners Ferry Rd, Ste A Columbia SC 29209 location

How Good is Aspen Dental's Customer Service?

Merelyn Oiu
Merelyn Oiu
Feels Disappointed | Jul 03, 2024

I’ve had so many problems with them. First they said I had 3 accounts and kept confusing my dental plan ( like he says I hear your wanting implants when I already got them ). Second my top dentures cracked 3 times…. My implants were loose less than 6 months and they charged me for new abutments. They’ve been rude and I will never go back and tell everyone not to go

Radames Nmy
Radames Nmy
Feels Disappointed | Jun 26, 2024

Trash

Kallum Ohc
Kallum Ohc
Feels Disappointed | Jun 19, 2024

Good. Nice rep. Nothing she could do as my issue was local. S Lakeland Florida office tried to rip me off so bad

Shayleigh Ypq
Shayleigh Ypq
Feels Disappointed | Jun 08, 2024

Since I've not spoken with anyone since they don't answer the phone I have no overall experience to summarize.

Celsey Lqo

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Aspen Dental?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing issues”
  • “Bad treatment. Charged for no help”
  • “Billing”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Complaint and refund”
  • “Refund not returned”

Request for Information Question:

• “Ask about my refund”
  • “Appointment rescheduled”
  • “Complaints about my dentures”

Staff Question:

• “I want the collections issue to be resolved. I’m waiting for my dental insure to send a letter stating they paid the claim for that date of service and I’d like a refund for my implants that keep popping up”
  • “I need to speak to a regional manager”
  • “Issue with service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Insurance claim”
  • “A dispute on a dental work incomplete”
  • “Poor work”

Account Question:

• “Problem with Account balance”
  • “Account not found but they took 10k from me”
  • “I can't get in contact with my office.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Need to cancel fortiva pending transaction”
  • “My local aspen dental just canceled me for speaking the truth and without listening to what i said, they canceled my almost done dentures and has the loan i took out for them.”
  • “Canceling appt”

Employment Question:

• “I've already paid a front and no one wants to finish the job I haven't refused by foley alabama”
  • “W2 questions”
  • “Need to get my W2’s mailed to me”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “The reason for my call is we purchased dentures my wife and myself my wife had to return eight times already because of broken made wrong dentures this is not right we have to pay for this”
  • “Messages not returned”
  • “Partials made in 2021. A tooth fell off replaced it & it fell out again. 2023 same tooth fell out. Bad customer service. Said I need new dentures after 2 hrs. Unacceptable”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I paid for my dentures and i cant get them made until i see a surgeon because my jaw is so thin the size od a dime they said they called a surgen to help me get a earlier appointment but they never did and they keep lying and now wont talke to me”
  • “Did not get what i paid for.”
  • “I have not received my refund .”

Website/ Application Question:

• “To find an office that is honoring the prices on the website.”
  • “Application problems”
  • “Website”

Other Question:

• “Won't fix tooth On partial that they runied say I have to pay for a new one !”
  • “Dentists”

2.0
Clear Choice
478 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Aspen Dental? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup