69 views
Verified Reviewer

4.1

I received an immediate partial for my top teeth after I had work done. It was crooked.

When I went back the following day, the dentist tried to file it in an attempt to straighen it. There was nothing that she could do. She assured me that it could be remade. On another day, a second dentist worked on my bottom teeth.

When I began asking about the remake of the partial for my top teeth, she appeared annoyed. She spoke over me stating that she did not have any notes concerning that issue. She stated that I could not have spoken to a doctor about it and that I must have spoken to a dental assistant because she would have had information about it. While I was talking, she shoved gauze into my mouth and told me to keep it there for 20 minutes.

She informed me that we would discuss it the next day. Once my visit and our dialogue was over, the assistant handed me a bag and told me that it contained "my goodies." She quickly instructed me to call if I had problems or questions, all while she was escorting me to the door. The following day the Dentist's attitude was better. She asked if I minded a gap in the teeth.

I informed her that I did not because I originally had a gap. When I received the remake of the top partial, not only was the gap larger, but the tooth was longer than the tooth beside it. The dentist filed it down, but it is still longer.

She informed me again that immediate partials are very different from the originals. Alright, but now I do not want to smile.

User's recommendation: Do not settle for subpar work. Each business has a manager. Take your concerns to them. I just learned this because of this complaint. Let them know that if they do their best work the first time annoyances will be less likely to happen.

Location: Boston, Massachusetts