Just picked up my dental records because after spending over $2,000 there my dentures are awful.Starting looking what they charged me for and one thing was a Braun Oral B electric toothbrush...$130.00.The girl brought it to me and said it was mine,I never asked for it nor did she say there would be and extra charge for it.I assumed that it was part of their dental appreciation of spending so much money there for a limited service.They also didn't give me an option of different costs for a top denture,they just told me how much it cost.They advertise different costs,but didn't give me an option.Just the most awful experience that I have ever had with a dentist.I think they must hire dentists and lab people that cant get a job anywhere else.I have to go to another dentist to get another plate.This was in Crestview fl....DONT GO THERE

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1254177

They sold you an electric toothbrush to clean your denture with? Love aspen's scams.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1253437

Crest view, Florida, or Anywhere, USA, the experience will be the same. It is not the location, it is the corrupt private equity business model.

Dentists don't own these joints, Wall Street investors do.

It takes time to fabricate dentures, which are custom fitted for each patient. It is not like buying a lawn mower at your local Home Depot. All the steps are built on previous steps. If one thing is done incompetently, the denture will be a disaster.

That is why when done right, a decent denture will cost AT LEAST $1500 EACH, and many times closer to $2000.

They do hire people who can't find a job anywhere else. A$pen has the worst reputation of any dental employer. Employees come and go at A$pen like flies on a fresh dog turd.

Chalk up your money lost to a hard lesson learned.

Find a REAL dentist who owns his own practice to do it right. For goodness sakes, don't call calling everyone in town seeing who can make the cheapest dentures.