79 views
1.2

Ive been coming here for the past 6 months after moving here from Massachusetts. I need 4 dental implants.

When I came here I was pushed onto Invisalign before doing the implants, which makes sense, but never gave me the option to or not.

So 18,000 into care credit, we start this disastrous journey.

Ive been wearing the first tray for 2 months, because the communication is lacking here. So instead of just getting the 4 implants now I need 5 for the simple reason of creating a space in my front teeth which isnt necessary at all.

I came in today to start the second tray.

The women who was painting the tray kept saying she didnt know what she was doing. And she also stated The paint is probably dry now, you can put them in.

So here I put them in trusting in a professional.

So I leave. An hour later I take the tray out to drink some fluids.

I noticed this chemical taste in mouth. The paint is still wet!

I come into the office and she tells me she forgot to cure them.

So now I have to go back there with the other 3 trays she painted.

This dentistry is lacking communication and some staff have no knowledge in things they do as a profession.

Aspen Dental Pros: Great teeth cleaning.

Aspen Dental Cons: Incompetant, Entire experience was awful.

Location: 11061 Pines Boulevard, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026

Comments

#2056433

I cannot think of a worse place to get complicated treatment like implants than a shady corporate clip joint like Aspen Organized Crime Syndicate. If you proceed, it will not end well. Cut your losses while you can.

Aspen Dental Reviews