Hebron,Indiana

I went in for a broken tooth and filled out the paperwork to get credit established for the work I needed. I then went and got a second opinion and choose a different dentistry.

They charged me for work that was never preformed 2 months in advance. The day I filled out the paperwork, was the day I was charged. $3900.00. Buyer beware.

Do you homework before signing papers with them. This was just a consultation! Michagan City, Indiana does not have the same dentists. I was told they are rotated in and out on a regular basis.

The office manager makes the decisions on the time lines of the work to be preformed. The dentist has no say so. This is a joke.

Any good dentist will be the one calling the shots, not the person that has no experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Comments

Dr.Bleckstein

Aspen Dental must be stopped. A multi-state Class Action Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group.

If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email and phone number to the following email address:

Dr.Bleckstein@gmail.com

The more information you are able to provide in support of your complaint against Aspen Dental, the more "power" your complaint will carry and the faster Aspen will fall.

All information provided by you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared with no one except the attorneys involved with the preparation of this action. There is absolutely no cost to you to have your voice heard.

Thanks,

Ted Bleckstein, DDS, MS

they did same thing to my husband. And I entered into the 50/50 plan with them and have paid every month on time and double what I need to pay and I just recieved a letter from collections that they sent me to them for failure to pay.

When I tried to talk to office manager she stated I was not sent to collections and she knew nothing about it.

She would call me on monday (6/28) to tell me what she had found out.. funny it is now 7/5 and still no word from them and when I call it goes to voice mail..but I am still fighting to prove that my credit is good and get my credit card percent dropped back down (it was raised because of being sent to collections) and the denture they made me still does not fit and does not match color of my real teeth.(and they charged me twice to top it off.

tina really you had to "speak of it"?? is english your first language.

If this was a proof reading contest, I guess you would win! This forum is for informing the consumer so they can make a better choice. Get a life and drop the attitude!!!!!!!!

I have been reading all the complaints about Aspen Dental and I can't believe all the dumb people that can't spell!! It's ridiculous! I just had to speak of it!!!