Vero Beach, FL, USA
2.0

Went then after consulting sound just about right decision I would go with then 8 teeth pull after had surgery because the surgery effect my sinus still having problem with it the dentures dos not work I can’t eat with I ware the top to go out side at home I have to take it out I do a lot of soft food went back and ask what could be done I said why don’t you change the bottom they said it would cost me 400.00 I just finish pay on over 4000.00

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Big mistake having all your teeth pulled. Some teeth and a partial or overdenture beats no teeth and full dentures by a country mile.

Now you got sinus problems and can't eat. Aspen's yank-'em-all policy sure put you in a bind, didn't it? Such a temptation to go to a sleazy gyp joint advertised on TV. And I bet there are many competent independent dentists within 5 miles of where you live that could have done a much better job at less cost.

Perhaps a regular dentist can place a soft tissue liner and make your denture wearable while you are healing. I do it all the time.