2.2
Additional Fees

All I wanteed to get was a simple document returned to me signed by the dentist that I was treated and they have been {{Redacted}} me around for three days. I have three kids to take care of and I have supplemental insurance in case something happens to me so if I miss work because of something unforseen I will still get paid.

I need that money from the insurance company to feed my children and aspen dental in germantown has no regard for anyone. Their service was shotty at best and now with this, I will NEVER EVER EVER recommend them to anyone. Whoever owns it should be ashamed. I sent over all documents, my photo ID, emailed and called over and over just to be put on hold.

I will be contacting the BBB if this is not resolved tomorrow bright and early. Apparently when you go out the door they could care less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

As soon as they empty your wallet they could care less."Whoever owns them" is a piece of Wall Street private equity sleaze named Leonard Green & Company LLC. Look them up on the internet.

Although they lie to state regulators and claim a dentist owns each clinic and they just "manage" the clinics. "Mismanage them" would be a better description of what really happens.In reality these fake owner dentist only own shell corporations that are a scam set up to fool state legislators. A$pen owns everything: the leasehold improvements, the lease, the equipment, the instruments. And guess where your money goes?

Directly into the A$pen corporate bank account.State dental boards can't do a thing.

Write your state attorney general and ask for his help. Four state attorneys-general have already slammed this den of thieves.