Went in for an extraction pf my bottom left molar. They numbed it, but I could still feel everything with that tooth.

So they gave me more numbing medicine, and I could still feel intense pain. I heard a crack and a jolt of pain seared through my body and I nearly lept out of the chair. They stopped the procedure and scheduled me to have the tooth extracted under sedation in two weeks. I was in so much pain at this point, and no one seemed to care.

So I immediately went to have an emergency extraction at another place. Aspen dental is a large corporation with thousands of patients. They will do just fine financially without me and my familu as their patients, so it doesnt matter to them if they hurt me. They have a team of well funded lawyers to protect them from accountability, so its really not a suprise this happened to me.

But I just want to let everyone know Aspen Dental is horrible. If you are thinking of going there, you should absolutely reconsider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

h.kitchener

Sound advice from the numerous complaints about Aspen I have seen. Always best to go to a local dentist in private practice rather then a dental mill like Aspen.