They upsold me on a bunch of periodontal work for deep pockets. I did what they suggested for a year and went from pockets that measured 7 up to pockets that were 9 (worse) under their care.

They are a bunch of snotty little know it alls that do the teeth cleanings and bogus periodontal work. I wouldn't listen to a word they say because you couldn't pay me to get my teeth cleaned at Aspen Dental ever again. They are expensive and all about up selling patients to spend more cash money.

The dentists are all fine in my experience. I had some crowns, root canal and fillings that worked out fine.........it is the hygienists that drove me out.........literally before the end of an examination with their made up, know it all explanations which change from visit to visit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

The hygienists are under the gun to bill high revenues just like the dentists who work there. Regular cleanings magically become "scaling and root planing." Every case gets antibiotic packets in the pockets for additional money.

Glad you had good experience with the dentists, but any good ones will be gone quickly as soon as they find a better job.

A$pen has some of the lowest pay in the profession. If you got 9 millimeter pockets you need gum surgery.