Additional Fees

In feb 2017 i went in for the third time for a crown replacement on the same tooth..i was told no change to me! One year later i recived a bill and called the canton office.

I was told not to worry it was a mistake and she would take care of it 20 days later i received another bill. I called the office again and was told they are charging me for the xrays. I had dental insurance at the time so they ask me to call them. I did and was told its been over a year but she would try to submit it.

Yesterday i received a letter from Montgomery and LYnch law offices and spoke on the phone with them. I want to know why a bill set for over a year and i was never notified? Why was i told no charge?

I am unable to bill my insurance now so whos fault is that? I would like to speak with the district manager about this asap..my name is Belinda Young and my # 330 280 1317 my dental office was the canton ohio belden village location..thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Tooth Crown Services.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

AliveCoati314

I also have a complaint on this site, I am sorry to see that your problem is worse than mine but I feel for your distress, and hope it works out ok. Unfortunately there are others who I would say "prowl" this database to literally beat up on the people with complaints and go so far as to harass them, adding insult to injury.

So if that happens just report them. Good Luck!

Hey Belinda, I got news for you. Neither the distract manager or any other shysters want to make things right for you.

They just want you to pay up. You are probably thinking: "Wouldn't it be great if they just redid the crown at no cost like they promised?" Yet I am thinking: "Wouldn't it have been better if they had done the thing right from the start, so no remake would have been necessary?" Sorry, ain't going to happen often at a chop shop like A$pen.