Aspen dental billing is a complete mess. They charge for work that isn't done and even when you pay them they send bills for work paid months ago, now I'm getting harassing calls for bills I paid, need a class action lawsuit.

My daughter went there despite my warnings. She paid all deductibles at the office and got letters and turned into collection. she submitted the receipts to both and they are ignoring the evidence of payment and still harassing her.

Don't go here the work is good but the billing, credit services, and invoicing will cost you plenty...... Don't let them mess up you credit because they are either just incompetent or criminal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

AliveCoati314

I also have a complaint on this site, I am sorry to see that your problem is worse than mine but I feel for your distress, and hope it works out ok. Unfortunately there are others who I would say "prowl" this database to literally beat up on the people with complaints and go so far as to harass them, adding insult to injury.

So if that happens just report them. Good Luck!

LOL! Kids never listen to advice from parents, do they?

To explain A$pen billing, you would need to take a mathematics course in Chaos Theory. That is the only way to explain it. A$pen knows a certain number of patients will just pay the balance of any inflated bill sent them.

You and your daughter must really be a pain to them for not cooperative. A$pen Dental- It is not a dental clinic, it is a shakedown racket!