I have had the worst experience with Aspen Dental Route 64 Elmira NY...

When my pre-determination was rejected because Aspen billed my insurance 2x for the same work. I had to go to corporate to have some the additional monies written off in which I still ended up paying almost $630.00 in order to finish the work. I went to my mailbox yesterday to find a new bill for $257.00. Looks like Aspen tried to bill for the same work that was denied under the pre-determination 2 months after the work was complete and I was paid in full. I called my local office but as usual have gotten the runaround. I need answers and not from the local office. They are incompetent and unprofessional.

Maureen Troccia

6077421798

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Dentist is good, Kristen nichols hygenist- knowledable and willing to help.

I didn't like: Pricing, Poor effort to notify customer of insurance missed coverage, Inexperience of the front end personell and billing.

Comments

Maureen,As you have found, A$pen accounting is as close to utter chaos as anything is in the universe. It is what happens when accounting is centralized and the employees who fool with insurance come and go like flies on a fresh dog turd.

All this is not going to change anytime soon.It's great you like the dentist and hygienists, but good ones don't stick around rancid corporate joints like A$pen for long. So you are eventually going to lose them anyway.