1.4
Additional Fees

I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal.I said that I just wanted the tooth removed it hurts from time to time.

The Dentist advise me to get dental insurance with Comenity Bank/Dental First, I had never heard of them. I was approved to for financing yet I just wanted the tooth removed. On the day of the Root Canal the Dentist told me if for some reason if the Tooth hurt a few days after the root canal he might have to extract the tooth. I said why pay all that amount of money to have a root canal and then extract it when I asked for it to be removed not saved.

Now have the Comenity Bank Dental first hounding me every Month, after i tried canceling the plan and not using any of the money from the company for Aspen Services. Aspen Dental said you dont have to do anything, we will cancel the policy for you and in the future you are always welcome to have services here with Us. I said Okay Thanks. Aspen Dental and Comenity Bank are two ridiculous companies that brain wash you into accepting money you don't need when you just want minor services that you could afford.This is a very bad company - big time liars.

Do NOT open an account with them. Do NOT buy from any stores that has their credit cards through Comenity Capital Bank. AGAIN DO NOT OPEN ANY CREDIT CARDS WITH THEM....THEY WILL MESS UP YOUR CREDIT WHILE LYING TO YOU!!!!! They lied to me about setting up automatic payments and then charged me late fees when the payments didn't get made!!!!

Even after you tried canceling the policy and the company said we will cancel the policy for you and no further action was needed.They absolutely ruined my credit and will do the same to YOU!!!!!

Review about: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Policy Cancellation.

Preferred solution: Cancel the Financial Policy I requested.

I didn't like: Very unprofessional, Rude customer service, Ruins your credit, Harassing phone calls.

Had an Experience with Aspen Dental?

Comments

IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS WITH A DENTAL PROVIDER OR ANY OTHER INSURANCE PROBLEMS IN NYS, GO TO THE NYS INSURANCE FRAUD DEPARTMENT AT THE CORNING TOWER AT THE EMPIRE STATE PLAZA. IT HELPED ME THE ONE TIME I NEEDED THEM AND I MIGHT HAVE TO GO AGAIN REGARDING ASPEN DENTAL.

Aspen only wants the money from your lender. After that, aspen doesn't want to hear about it bc it's your problem.

Topeka, Kansas, United States #1273387

If you had the root canal done by a regular dentist, it probably would have been successful and you would have been glad you saved the tooth.

Yeah, it is pretty much old news that A$pen puts its patient-victims in expensive credit programs so they can load them up with all sorts of overpriced, unnecessary dental treatment. Clean out their wallets, then put them underwater in debt. Somebody has go to pay for all those expensive TV commercials.

to Seasoned Dentist Clifton Park, New York, United States #1298177

THEY HAVE ROOT CANAL SPECIALISTS AT ASPEN? THE ONE TIME I NEEDED A ROOT CANAL AT THE ASPEN DENTAL IN ALBANY, THEY SENT ME TO A NON CSEA SPECIALIST AND IT COST ME A SMALL FORTUNE.

to Seasoned Dentist Clifton Park, New York, United States #1298179

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT COMMENTS SEASONED DENTIST. IT HELPED ME A LOT.