1507 Lafayette Pkwy Unit B, LaGrange, GA 30241, USA

I have paid thousands of dollars to Aspen Dental in LaGrange, GA for the extraction of my top teeth and my temp. and permanent top plate.

Today I was told i could not have my top plate that i have already paid for, unless i let them do x-rays and fix anything they find on the bottom. I refused and they said by law i have to let them. I still refused and they kept my top plate. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and I am seeking legal regarding this.

I have tried to contact the correct people regarding this, but with Aspen Dental that is impossible.

I have wanted and waited a very long time to have the smile I was supposed to have, but they have taken that along with thousands of dollars away from me. All I want is my plate that I have paid for and deserve

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Services.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aspen Dental Cons: Them taking my money and not giving me my top plate.

• Scam
  • Unfair
  • Aspen Dental Lagrange

Comments

What they told you is baloney. If they fabricated and you paid for an upper denture, they need to insert it in your mouth.

It was not wise of you to have an upper denture fabricated without making the lower teeth healthy and leveling the "occlusal plane." Any denture is useless without an intact opposite arch to chew against. But since you and Aspen decided on that silly course of action, they ought to give you your denture. Because you chose a joint that is illegally owned by private investors instead of dentists, your State Board of Dentistry can be of no help. Either hire a lawyer or make a complaint to your state office of consumer affairs or attorney general.

Next time have more sense and go to a competent and honest dentist who owns his practice. Don't believe TV commercials