Just a couple days before my appointment they call and cancel! When will the next appointment be available??

DECEMBER! his is AUGUST - are they *** ME??? This isn't the first time they have pulled this kind of *** Screw them - IO'll go somewhere where my business is really needed! IF YOU CAN get an appointment that isn't CANCELLED, the staff is friendly and seems trained.

Its the *** POOR MANAGEMENT that needs correcting! This company should be passed off as one *** up company that could give two rat *** about its customers!

As far as I am concerned they have seen the last of my family and myself. Good by and good riddance Aspen Dental!

Comments

We have an appointment open next week if you want it. Call us at 1 800 who-cares. We don't need you money.

The only way A$pen sees patients is cash cows that should be emptied of all available cash. A$pen's Smart Scheduling System (SSS) ranks procedures according to profitability.

If a patient calls with a more profitable procedure wanting an appointment, they just book that patient, and cancel someone else's appointment with a less profitable procedure. Low-ranking procedures are denture adjustments, post-ops, small fillings, etc.

Remember A$pen is NOT owned by dentist like they advertise to regulatory authorities, but by a Wall Street private equity group, Leonard Green & Partners. Don't expect them to give a flip about patient welfare, because they don't!