Beware of ASPEN DENTAL not standing behind their work.
Update added by user Jul 29
I still have constant infection and the two teeth are very loose and wiggly now, and so dark grey!I had to spend another $100 dollars to have just one tooth x-rayed.
The dentist said he can see that they (Aspen Dental) did not put in any rods and the tooth will break at the gum line eventually. He also said that the filler was not put in properly and there were gaps between the filler and my gums that have now abscessed. I've done five rounds of antibiotics now and am still having a terrible time with infection. I had a stroke a few years ago and I keep having horrible chest pains and palpatations now which I believe are happening from all the chronic infection from the shoddy root canals.
I've written, emailed and been to the office multiple times asking for help. The most they will do is write a script for more antibiotics. This is no way to live! I wish I had never gone into that place.
Something goes wrong and they shove you out the door. Leaving you to deal with the mess they made in your mouth. And I guess this is supposed to be acceptable service for which you pay? How is that.
Are there no lawyers out there for this?I'm ready!
Update added by user Jun 10
This is a photo of my broken teeth BEFORE Aspen worked on them.
Original review posted by user Jun 09
Yes, I fell and broke two teeth.There was no bleeding or pain from the teeth, just the lip they cut and my jaw where it was bruised from the fall.
I went to Aspen Dental two weeks later and was told to come back in four weeks for another exam. The two teeth wiggled but I could brush normally and eat just fine, it just looked awful. When I returned four weeks later they said I needed to extract the teeth or have two root canals because they would eventually turn gray or black. I am disabled and on Medicare so I cannot afford basic needs just to survive in life and of course have no insurance for teeth.
They said they wanted to help me out and if I agreed to let them, they would conduct two root canals for a reduced price and let me pay on time. However, I had to let them do it right then. I thought "how wonderful" I would not look so scary anymore. They did both canals right then, x-raying and probing several times as the worked.
I left with some strange looking teeth but they told me to come back the following week for temp fillings. I left still able to eat and brush without pain. Upon returning for fillings the woman did not even let my gums numb before digging in my mouth with a needle and she was so rough I was crying. I never cried once during a double root canal the week before.
She was so rough I actually tried to stop her at one point by grabbing at her hand! I left in tears telling everyone how badly it hurt. I could not brush or eat normally and if I even wiped my nose I would be in great pain. Three weeks later, I returned with concerns about how the pain kept getting worse, not better.
They took an x-ray and told me I needed to have the teeth extracted now or go to a specialist. There specialist wanted $120 just to walk in the door. I can't afford to get the teeth fixed now and I'm still paying Aspen for ruining my teeth. I could eat and brush before going in there, and now, I have a constant migraine in my face and head, have lost lots of weight because I cannot eat normally, can't brush normally, and my teeth hurt every time I move my lips and I seem to have chronic infection now.
And they are grey in color and one filling fell right out. I truly wished I had NEVER walked into that place. And I have notified them several times and all I'm told is "well we tried to help you"..... yeah but when something goes wrong, your on your own.
Quite typical, but NOT very professional at all.
It has made me very sick!Just be aware.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Young red haired woman in finance
What I disliked
- Woman who roughly filled my teeth
- Shoddy work
- Lack of accountability
You May Also Like
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Paid a lot for dentures that don't fit right,rubbing sores in my mouth,hate the dentures .I have had them adjusted several times and still the same old way.You can look at..."
- "To Whom it May Concern: My experience with Aspen has been the single most worst experience I have ever had with a medical/dental provider. And my continued problems since that visit..."
- "I purchased a bag of the Wylwood steam bag broccoli with cheese at my local Save A Lot. After cooking it and dumping it into a bowl, then I discovered..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."
- " On May 25th 2013 I bought a Ford 500 from Jenkins Acura because I had bad credit and limited bartering skills I paid $10,000 for a $5,000 car here we are..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."