Best dental visit in my life. The dentist was super skilled. Very knowledgeable, I had complete confidence in him.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentistry Doctor.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

(The preceding was a paid advertisement by Aspen Gyp Joints.)Yeah, whenever I have a great experience, the first thing I do is go to a consumer complaint website to post a glowing review, which actually is counted as another complaint. Geez!

I only gave one star because I didn't know how to give a lower score. I visited the office on July 7, 2018 only because my dentist was unavailable that Saturday.

I had an excruciating toothache. I spent an hour and a half, in which time every tooth in my head was x-rayed. Next, a hygienist gouged every gum pocket in my mouth to measure any gum recession, diagnosing me with gum disease. Upon finally seeing the doctor he beat on my tooth (to make sure it was the right one) and did nothing for my pain.

I was given a prescription for Motrin (which I had at home) and an antibiotic that I suppose I could have gotten from a farm supply store--and a $6400 estimate to fix everything in my mouth. I was also given estimates on several hundred dollars worth of treatments for my gums. I was offered an appointment for the following Monday to get a root canal (covered by my insurance) and I did not take it because I didn't know if I could get off of work.

Having decided to get the root canal, I called on Monday and was told that the next available appointment would be July 30th. I'll not be back.

to pissed mother #1517869

Typical A$pen. They completely ignore what brought the patient to the office in the first place, and try to figure out every treatment imaginable for the vulnerable patient and charge them up front for it. Using expensive credit lines, of course!As opposed to normal private practice dentists who would immediately start the root canal and get the patient out of pain.Bunch of Wall Street thugs!