Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Went to Aspen in Jan 2019 and 3 months later "NOTHING" . My goal was to received upper and lower dentures.

Kept being called back in that office, Cape Coral, Fla. Being in poor health, I was subject to waiting 4 hours to being seen. After my 4 or 5th visit after once again waiting, I asked to speak to office manager which I stated that this company is a scam, or BAIT AND SWITCH for the elders. So Sad.

Shame on them. I was running 4 minutes late due to a dr appointment and at the light looking at the building I called to let them know I would be alittle late. Made me rebook again. My next time after once again being sitting in the waiting room past my appointment time.

I told the office manager my feelings and that I didn't want anything else to do with them. They also sent me a bill for something I never received. I did make the minimum of $39.00 from DentalFirst. I want my money back and I'll NEVER have anything nice to say say about ASPEN DENTAL.

SORRY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think I'll inform WINK NEWS!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dentures.

Comments

Yep, scam the poor, disabled and elderly. Even redneck race-car fans are fair game for these shysters.

Why you went to a corporate chop shop clinic instead of an honest dentist in private practice is a mystery of the universe.

Perhaps you are the type of person that believes all TV commercials. Any clinic that has to advertise on TV to get enough patients is the kind of place you should not consider going to in the first place!