1.7

Bait &;; Switch by Chris Trainer at the Columbus, Ohio office. I've left several messages for the office manager, Chris Trainer at the Hilliard Rome location in Columbus.

I had a bridge done recently. I called to cancel prior to my appointment because it was too expensive. The office manager Chris (who was available right away when I wanted to cancel) said that the dentist could do it without doing 2 crowns, and it would be $3000.00 instead of the $4200.00. When I came in for the first temporary bridge, he he assured me he took care of it.

Of course, I trusted him at his word because I've previously had work done at this same location without any problems. He was very adamant that I have this done by 9/30/2021 and took $500.00 off for a "coupon" as incentive. I pulled up my statement from Carecredit and he charged me the full amount of $4200.00. I've left several messages and the receptionist stated that she didn't know why he wasn't calling me back.

I am becoming increasingly annoyed and just want it corrected. I fully intend to escalate this to the BBB and Ohio Attorney General if I am not made whole.

Treating people in such a manner is unacceptable. I have other work I need done, but I don't think I can ever trust the Columbus Office to do any work for me again.

Christy Hessler