2.7
Additional Fees

My wife went in for the first time patient. They did a consult.

(That was fine, then the rest of the story comes to bare). The front desk tells me the service fee to take care of my wife would be roughly 2,100.00 dollars, I agreed, front desk says we can put that on a credit with Dental First. I agreed again. Front desk says next appointment would be in 2 or 3 weeks, I say no we travel in my business, I won’t be back for 3 months or so.

Front desk says okay make the second part of the 1st appointment when I come back in to Jackson. I agreed to do that. I payed First Dental in about 45 day about 1,200 dollars. Front desk say I owe them about 750.00 dollars and I’m not even home to have the second part of 1st visits done.

I call say I don’t owe that to you until my wife comes in. About 2 or 3 weeks as I told front desk I would be in. Had follow up done, they say I owe them about 750.00 now, I say put it on First Dental as before. Front desk says can’t First Dental closes accounts and can’t charge any more.

Remember I paid First Dental off, after being confused, I say fine. I payed what I thought was the total balance in full. We left Aspen Dental I get a dunning saying I owe them 245.00 more, I ask why didn’t you tell me this when I paid the other money.

I say Oh my GOD, I am paying them this week. I SAID WE WILL NEVER BE BACK AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aspen Dental Dental Cleaning.

Comments

Now, the surprise part: how long it will take to get ANY of your credit refunded from First Dental or A$pen. Thieves don't give up their money easily.

In what other line of work do you pay all your money up front for services to be delivered later? Heart surgery? No. Plumbing repairs?

No. Homebuilding? No. Auto repair?

No! NOBODY asks for all their money up front before any work is performed. Only A$pen Dental shysters. As a private dentist, I would NEVER have the nerve to do this.

None of my dentist friends do either. A$pen is so cash-strapped they have to get money up front just to pay the bills.

Get your money back ASAP. With increasing interest rates, this highly-indebted sleazeball outfit could go bankrupt and you will never get any money back.