Aspen Dental - Bad fillings on front teeth
they told me that my front fillings needed replaced.i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done.
i told the dentist of the problems and he said just eat a few meals and it will wear them smooth, they didn't even buff them. then they made the one tooth so wide it was overlapping he other tooth. they never sanded or flossed in between my teeth, I left there is tears and the one filling was so white that it stuck out like a sore thumb. so embarrassing.
I had to so to another dentist first thing the next morning and they had to replace all the fillings again. I called ASPEN dental and told them not to bill my insurance and they told me that they did the work and they would bill them and that they wanted me to go back and let the same dentist fix his mistakes. Seriously????? I tried to get him to fix it the first time and he didn't see anything wrong with it.
you can see from the attached picture how rough the took is on the left, there were big chunks of filling left all over my tooth and see the one on the right overlapping the other tooth, and they wanted me to go back tot he same guy.....WOW
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Front Fillings
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."