Aspen Dental - Bad fillings on front teeth

1218 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews

they told me that my front fillings needed replaced.i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done.

i told the dentist of the problems and he said just eat a few meals and it will wear them smooth, they didn't even buff them. then they made the one tooth so wide it was overlapping he other tooth. they never sanded or flossed in between my teeth, I left there is tears and the one filling was so white that it stuck out like a sore thumb. so embarrassing.

I had to so to another dentist first thing the next morning and they had to replace all the fillings again. I called ASPEN dental and told them not to bill my insurance and they told me that they did the work and they would bill them and that they wanted me to go back and let the same dentist fix his mistakes. Seriously????? I tried to get him to fix it the first time and he didn't see anything wrong with it.

you can see from the attached picture how rough the took is on the left, there were big chunks of filling left all over my tooth and see the one on the right overlapping the other tooth, and they wanted me to go back tot he same guy.....WOW

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1218 of 1960 Aspen Dental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jessi

Oct 22, 2014 #888396 Tennessee, United States

My crown for my top tooth didnt fit and instead of making a new one they wanted to saw down my real bottom tooth just to make the fake crown fit. I was just mind blown at that point. I refused to let them saw down my real tooth just to make the fake one fit. The dentist was super high on something. They are just so unprofessional. I will never go back there and I will never recommend it to anyone not even my wost enemy.

5 0 Reply
AspenDentalNightmares

Nov 05, 2013 #737933

Please find us on Facebook and post your story! Look for Aspen Dental Nightmares

5 0 Reply

Nov 03, 2013 #737288

You have teeth. So many people don't. Please thank aspen that they have saved you from a life of misery. God bless you.

0 11 Reply

Nov 04, 2013 #737550

I take it youhhave no teeth cause the other person you tried to troll punched them out, right?

6 1 Reply
Seasoned Dentist

Aug 31, 2014 #863828

Yeah, she should thank her lucky stars that at least this time they tried to fill them, however incompetently, and did not try to yank them all out and insert horrible, cheaply-made dentures, like they usually do.

3 0 Reply
missing teeth

Oct 22, 2014 #888386 York, Pennsylvania, United States

That's what's happened to me they pulled a **** load of my teeth and gave me cheap dentures that doesn't even fit right and on top of all that I paid almost 7000 for every thing

1 0 Reply

May 04 #1154197

What do you say to the people who are miserable because Aspen destroyed there teeth.I guess your a Dentice at Aspen.They ruined my front teeth .when I smile I put my head down to hide my teeth.Thanks Aspen for making me wish I was dead.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aspen Dental. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aspen Dental.
Filing a new complaint about
×