I have also had a bad experience with aspen dental services.I am honestly afraid of letting them finish my dental work but its already paid for and I feel Im between a rock and a hard spot. Im actually thinking about contacting channel 4 action news where they take action for you and get answers.I truly wish I would have checked them out before I obligated myself to them.

When you are in alot of pain you just dont think clearly and they have these new commercials on tv now and everytime I see one I want to scream!I have alot of money tied up in all this plus what they billed my Ins.Co. Just dont know which way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

henrius
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #779878

Rule #1: Never go to any dental practice with big expensive advertisements. It is a tip-off that they have high patient turnover.

Rule #2- NEVER to to any corporate chain dental clinic.

They corrupt young, inexperienced dentists in a hurry. No decent dentist wants to work at one of these places!

I work for ashen dental. And I am sorry that you have had that experience.

That's NOT how we are suppose to operate. I encourage you to contact patient satisfaction. And your problems will be addressed.

I love my job and I enjoy helping people. Aspen dental is not bad.

I have tons of work needing to be done. Forget taking care of any obvious pain! Absolutely emotional stress and physical pain, untreated!

Well it has been almost 3 months since I first went to Aspen Dental and I wish I had never stepped foot into their office. I had a nice reminder today from Carol the office manager of the bowling green aspen dental in Kentucky.

She tells me to come in and fix they will fix the problem. Sure, so the dentist can treat me rudely and make me feel like a flea on the floor. No thanks. I would rather suffer.

I think the worst part is that I am walking around with no bottom teeth and my old dentures which are ten times better than the new ones from aspen dental. Just think about it, who will hire me with no bottom teeth? Do you have any ideas?

And I am not a coward for not returning, I dont want to be treated like GARBAGE again. What the heck should one do, CRY, I have put myself into hibernation thanks to those BASTARDS!!

DoctorOfDentalMedicine

ASPEN DENTAL MASS TORT LAWSUIT FORMING!

Aspen Dental Review by DoctorOfDentalMedicine

Add Information

If you have been a patient of Aspen Dental and you believe that you have received unacceptable dental care resulting in:

- Physical injury associated with the dental care provided

- Unnecessary, excessive or questionable dental treatment

- Poorly fitting or cosmetically unacceptable dentures

- Protracted pain after your dental procedure

- Emotional Distress as a result of your dental visit

- Financial abuse which you cannot resolve with Aspen Dental

You may have a Legal Right to financial compensation.

A multi-state Mass Tort Lawsuit is forming against the Aspen Dental Group. If you would like to have your complaint against Aspen Dental considered for inclusion in this action, please send a complete description of your “Aspen” experience, including your name, contact email address and phone number to the following email address:

info@consultodont.com

Attn: Aspen Dental Management Mass Tort Unit

we are requesting that in your email you identify your complaint as being in one of the three following categories:

1.DENTAL MALPRACTICE – In which you have been physically injured by their dental “care.”

2.CONSUMER FRAUD – Includes cases in which office personnel of Aspen Dental used high pressure sales tactics designed to take your money with false promises of providing competent dental health care.

3.Combination of Malpractice and Consumer Fraud.

You can remain anonymous!

When you email the description of your complaint for inclusion in this action, simply request that we assign you a confidential identity. As a new patient, a reasonable person would not expect Aspen Dental to take unfair advantage of a dental problem – after all, they are considered to be a healthcare facility; however, when you sit down with the Office Manager to discuss your dental treatment plan it becomes clear that your money, not your health, is Aspen's primary objective. The job of the Aspen office manager is to force you into accepting the most costly and extensive dental work possible. This is termed “conversion” and is against the law.

Aspen Dental rewards its employees with financial bonus incentives for exceeding monthly production goals. This bonus system is based upon Aspen's internal use of “metrics” which pressures each office to compete against other Aspen offices. Unfortunately, since Aspen’s Management Team is composed of individuals whose background is in “consumer retail” – not in healthcare - they operate the dental care facility as a retail business in which you are not viewed as a patient - instead, you are simply a paying customer. Aspen Dental’s motto is: “To create a happy, paying patient.” But, unfortunately once you pay, you quickly discover that you are not happy.

This Mass Tort Lawsuit will effectively make Aspen Dental accountable for their acts through the unified and coherent voice of thousands of patients who have been wrongfully injured by Aspen Dental.

This Mass Tort Lawsuit will channel thousands of patient complaints into a collectively powerful force which will finally stop Aspen.

I'm sorry that you're dissatisfied with your care and experience. Would you reach out to our Patient Satisfaction team at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendental.com? We'd like to try and resolve things if we can.