1.2

It was my second visit at Albany aspen dental office. (I moved from other area.) I didn't receive the billing statement after I pay the balance.

So i asked the receptionist for it. She was displeased for my request, saying with disrespectful manner that people are not asking for it because they can view it through the online. No one told me that before, so I asked her how I can get it. Instead of a helping spirit, she was one rude, unpleasant person to talk to.

I called the office later on, to talk about my experience. The manager was to keep asking me three different times how she can help me when she heard me that I was calling to complain about my experience. She told me later that she was the manager. I asked her why didn't she tell me she was the manager first place.

In my perspective, they were covering up each other's problems for themselves. They didn't work with professional manner.

Location: Brooklyn, New York